return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
I ate dog ****
View this Thread in Original format
Xenocreator_PG_
My back lawn was over grown with grass & it was time for it to get cut. I knew my dog Moofer liked to frolic in the grass & he jumped around me as I pull out the lawn mower. But the Lawn mower wouldn’t start; bloody thing! So I said "bugger it, Ill use the Whipper Snipper":

The Dreaded Whipper snipper (or poo flinger some might call it)

Anyways, I start the thing up & started cutting the grass with it. A bit of mud flung up & hit my cheek & I thought nothing of it. I started smelling dog , but oh well, & I kept on snippering. I was starting to get hot & I was panting with my mouth open when I hit a pile of dog with the wiper sniper. went everywhere. A piece flung up & went straight into my mouth & another bit hit my eye. The taste hit me & I instantly threw away the whipper snipper & started spitting. That quickly turned to dry reaching, which turned into convulsive vomiting. Well, what do ya know: literally tastes like !!

I’m going to leave my grass half cut.....
Zenchowdah
quote:
Originally posted by Xenocreator_PG_

does it taste like it smells?
Xenocreator_PG_
quote:
Originally posted by Zenchowdah
does it taste like it smells?

Youll have to eat some to know the truth!

Wanna join my dog tasting club? :stongue:
Psy-T
:eyes: :whip: :disbelief :wtf: :p
BTG
whats what you get for being an idiot and cutting your grass with a weedwacker.:happy2:
Xenocreator_PG_
quote:
Originally posted by BTG
whats what you get for being an idiot and cutting your grass with a weedwacker.:happy2:

hehe damn straight! :stongue:

My blasted 2 stroke lawnmower is always hard to start. Probably needs new spark plugs. Next time ill way up the options: Go to hardware store & pickup spark plugs vs. Have poo flung at my face! :stongue:
metalgearsolid
i ate dog once out of curiosity:eek: :)
Xenocreator_PG_
quote:
Originally posted by metalgearsolid
i ate dog once out of curiosity:eek: :)

:haha: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

:wtf:
StanVoid
hahahha funny post xeno, quality writing!
DjConfessions
there some guy at this messageboard i visit (sherdog.net) that is willing to eat dog , videotape and upload if this certain fight does not go his way. 50/50 is not the kind of odds i'd face if i said i'd possibly eat dog

nchs09
lol that sucks. lol @ that like
::TranceVanDyk::
does it really taste like ?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement