return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
When you just wish you could pass out...
View this Thread in Original format
DJ RJT
Man, I'm so tired right now... but I haven't been able to sleep all day...

Went to Oakenfold/Sharam/Hernan last night and had an amazing time... definitely ended up a lil' cracky, and now it's Saturday Night at 1AM, I should be getting wasted, but I've just been trying to fall asleep since I got home... I even bailed on a date tonight (Though there were more reason's besides my crackiness for that... wait, no there weren't)

The comedown from last night has just been a very intense & introspective experience, though it has been fairly comfortable physically (Real solid Pre/Post load regimen followed, Gotta get E-Tarded semi-safely!). My mind has just been running over alot of things going on in life in general, and though my body is exhausted, my mind will not give up... It's not a depressed feeling necessarily, it's just like I decided to really sort out all these issues in my life while half rolled out... bad decision.

Sorry, another pointless & cracked out CORe post from DJ RJT... Just needed to get this off my chest... It's been a long day, and all I've got to talk to right now is teh CORe...
nchs09
was it one of those speedy as pills.. those are cool @ clubs.. but @ house parties = lame. lol no sleep for like DAYS!
DJ RJT
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
was it one of those speedy as pills.. those are cool @ clubs.. but @ house parties = lame. lol no sleep for like DAYS!

Well, I ended up taking a total of 1.75 pills...

1 x Blue Omega - This was for sure just ultra speedy...
1/2 x Green Maple Leaf - Saw this one tested a few weeks back... tested to just under perfect... :D
1/4 x Double Stack Red Apple - This had to have been the little guy that kept me going all night... Everyone I saw on these had the shakes worse than a 30 year alcoholic...

I think I may be able to pass out soon, if I can get motivated enough to puff a bowl...
Mr. Pink
been there brotha

i rolled 8 times this month. :wtf:

you can only imagine the mental bs i had to put up with the last time, cuz.............it was A LOT :(

not rolling for a while lol
DJ RJT
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Pink
been there brotha

i rolled 8 times this month. :wtf:

you can only imagine the mental bs i had to put up with the last time, cuz.............it was A LOT :(

not rolling for a while lol

Yep, next weekend will be the last time I roll for like at least 6 months, I've gotta get myself back into school mode...

But next weekend is going to be spectacular, though this one will be hard to beat!
Mr. Pink
quote:
Originally posted by DJ RJT
Yep, next weekend will be the last time I roll for like at least 6 months, I've gotta get myself back into school mode...

But next weekend is going to be spectacular, though this one will be hard to beat!

yeah, lately ive been getting my pills for.......free

:nervous:

shouldnt be saying that, but im drunk now. and this thread will drop fast after tonight :) lol

next time i roll it'll be special, not some random friday night where im like "ko.........its FRIDAY ROLL NIGHT!":haha:
DJ RJT
quote:
yeah, lately ive been getting my pills for.......free

:nervous:

shouldnt be saying that, but im drunk now. and this thread will drop fast after tonight :) lol

next time i roll it'll be special, not some random friday night where im like "ko.........its FRIDAY ROLL NIGHT!":haha:

Truth be told - I didn't think this thread would even see a single reply... just needed to alert current CORe whores that my Cracky Alert Level has just been officially raised to Red...

And yeah, free pills = Teh Dangerous... it's kind of the boat I've been in this summer...
Mr. Pink
quote:
And yeah, free pills = Teh Dangerous... it's kind of the boat I've been in this summer...

yeah i just "got rid" of 2 tonight.

the more i "get rid" of helping my friends out, the better.

less for me= more brain power
DJ RJT
quote:
yeah i just "got rid" of 2 tonight.

the more i "get rid" of helping my friends out, the better.

less for me= more brain power

Word dude... it's going to take all 6 weeks between next weekend in Detroit and when school starts just to get my brain back in condition to do school work...

I think I may found my zone to pass out - Just ate a clonazepam, 100mg Diphenhydramine HCL, and 1000MG of Acetaminophin... Hopefully this will give me a few solid hours of sleep...
Mr. Pink
quote:
Word dude... it's going to take all 6 weeks between next weekend in Detroit and when school starts just to get my brain back in condition to do school work...

I think I may found my zone to pass out - Just ate a clonazepam, 100mg Diphenhydramine HCL, and 1000MG of Acetaminophin... Hopefully this will give me a few solid hours of sleep...

maybe get some fluids in thurr, and you're set ;)

DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:tongue2

Omega_Blue
quote:
Well, I ended up taking a total of 1.75 pills...

1 x Blue Omega - This was for sure just ultra speedy...

whoa there's still some of these around the midwest? i base my whole TA identity off of these :eyes:

can't hurt to burn a few bowls and drink a few beers. that's how i come off of just about any stimulant
nchs09
drink untill u pass out even though soemtimes drinking just doesnt get u drunk after rollin lol.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement