return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Free $250000
View this Thread in Original format
DjConfessions
Pauly Shore (no he isn't dead, thank god!) is having a new show to please the millions of fans he left behind after the Academy Award nomination letdowns over Encino Man. I unfortunately didn't have my daily planner or PDA to jot the name or time this groundbreaking show this will air. From what i've seen, they are going to create some jokes about fat people, but i couldn't tell much since they are keeping the jokes under close federal protection. There's one thing they claim though that might get those of you who doubt the Shore on the success of his show:
You get $1 check if you don't like the show. It looked official since they have those small letters on the screen kind of like McDonalds has for their Playstation contents. I didn't have time to read the letters since i was busy organizing my deck of cards for a round of fixed poker. The thing is that they only have enough $1 bills for 250,000 people. So i just want to look out for all 250,000 of us tranceaddicts and give them the headsup before the RapAddict.com or GospelAddict.com gets word.
but be honest. don't ask for the $1 if the Shore has a good show. the rebate is ONLY to make up for your time if the show is a letdown.

peace out
DJ RJT
ROFL!

I love Pauly Shore... so there is no doubt I will NOT be asking for my $ back...

Bio Dome is in my "Top 5 Movies of all time" list...
Omega_Blue
BANNED!!!
DJ RJT
quote:
Originally posted by Omega_Blue
BANNED!!!

:conf: :conf: :conf:
DiMethGuy
OMFG FREE iPODz0rrs...
DjConfessions
well, i've skipped my work to find more information on this 1 dollar free giveaway. seems that they are not going to do an online form, which is going to discourage all americans since most of us are trained in email, but not in postal service
seems, you write your name, adress and the reason you didn't like the show. the rules say you can't "grin, smirk or make any facial gestures" to qualify for the one dollar, as they signify an interest in the show. if i decide to WIN BIG MONEY, i just want to put "i wanted some bucks" as my reason.

btw, the show is a reality show UNLIKE ANY OTHER. It's called Minding the Store and is on TBS, which is some american channel i don't get since my cable TV hasn't come yet. But i haven't heard what their BRAND NEW gimmick is. I'm guessing they own a store and mind it.
tylerc
I heard a commercial on the radio for it. Apparently Pauly shore is now in charge of his family's comedy store and the show follows him as he works with his family to run it. THere was a reality show on recently about a wedding chapel in vegas, and i would imagine that this is the same kinda thing.

I don't care what anyone says, Pauly Shore is hilarious and I will
be watching this show.
{b.s.e.}
i'll pay you a dollar if i don't have to watch it.
DjConfessions
i'm a bit more interested in The Princes of Malibu, which airs tonight on FOX. I don't think it's a reality show; looks more like ER LIVE!, being it's a staged show shot in one take without camera control or direction.
eh, simpsons too
DJ Lucas
ooouuuwwwwwwwwwwww buuuuuudy

LinX
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Lucas
ooouuuwwwwwwwwwwww buuuuuudy

lol

pauly shore isnt so bad, bio dome is on my top 5 too lol
bigjimslade002
pauly still hasnt sent me my refund check for:

so i dont know if i trust it...