return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Parade 2005

Pages: [1] 2 
Ferry Corsten to play at Love Parade???
View this Thread in Original format
sweetcandy girl
Ok... so after IndepDANCE I ran into all the promotors and one of them said Palu Van Dyk and Ferry Corsten!!!! I looked at the flyiers I got and one was for a Skills event and one was for the information for The Spundae After party after The Love Parade.

Since I LOVE Ferry I looked at the Skills Flyer right away and saw that Ferry Corsten was not on there and it looked like the full line up was announced.

So I kinda put 2 and 2 together and kinda guessed that Ferry was going to be at Love Parade this year!!!

WHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I hope I guessed right b/c that would so KICK ASS!! I have not seen Ferry in SF yet!
DaveT
All your reasoning right there...made no sense at all.

Not on the flyer, but you're guessing he's at LP? Confused I tell you!!

Oi!

Dave
lex400sc
I hope you're right. On a related note, how come Josh Gabriel tells me no one's approached him and Dresden for Love Parade SF yet?????!!!?!?!??!?! Someone please get on it, Dave ;)
Sveta
Michelle. I did ask Ferry last weekend about the parade and he said he would be there:D Lucky you!!!!
fury
I believe this news :D
sheffy
quote:
Originally posted by DaveT

Haha, I had to re-read it 3 or 4 times too. I think she meant: a promoter said he'd be in SF for Love Parade, but the final Skills flyer said he wasn't spinning at a Skills event, so she deduced that he'll be at Love Parade instead. :)
DaveT
I'm actually curious to hear what lineup that's on these flyers say who is playing.
Orbital32
I'll play. $5 and i'll play. Oh and

GET JOSH AND DAVE TO PLAY THERE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

This would be hard for me to say... but IF there had to be a choice between seeing Ferry and G&D i would have to go for G&D. Now if they all play the same night... life would be perfect. :)
DaveT
Well, a promoter can try to get Josh & Dave, but their manager(s)/agency might not necessarily say they are available that weekend around here...even if they aren't booked anywhere yet. Might be trying to focus on getting a small tour going somewhere or something.

If this is the case, then the DJs need to say something about wanting to play.

The promoter/booking person is not a god. :p

Booking is tricky stuff from what I've gathered. I dunno. I have no say. I just help out whoever and whenever I can. :)

Dave
r2d2juarez
pvd, g&d, f.corsten sounds like a nice night out in SF.

sweetcandy girl
quote:
Originally posted by Sveta
Michelle. I did ask Ferry last weekend about the parade and he said he would be there:D Lucky you!!!!

WHOOOO HOOOOO!! I guessed Right then!!!!
sweetcandy girl
quote:
Originally posted by DaveT

Oi!

Dave

:haha: I got 2 flyers from that promotor. Both for SF events.
1 being a Skills party and 1 being the love parade spundae after party. When it was handed to me he said Paul Van Dyk and Ferry Corsten.
I saw Ferry was not on the Skills flyer... so I guessed he was playing at Love Parade :)

see... ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement