return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Parade 2005

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Love Parade after party at 1015
View this Thread in Original format
trancexguy
taken from the spundae board
:eyes: :eyes:..could this really be!?!? i will sooo be at this after party! the 1st 3 pretty much makes me wanna go!

Paul van dyk
westbam
max graham
icey
ralph falcon
baby anne
more tba!!!????

at 1015!!!


:eyes: :eyes:
PhaseFour
nooooooooo pvd must be at the ty 18+ venue that im going to:whip: :(

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
MR STROKE
amazing!! i think this years love parade will have huge talent...i have also heard that ferry corsten will be at the love parade?????
DaveT
Those DJs are confirmed and ANNOUNCED by Ten15.

Trust me....this year LP is gonna be something very, very special when all the talent from all the different floats/parties are announced.

Ten15's party goes from 9pm-9am, so gonna be easy to go to multiple parties-!

So ing excited!!
DjWoody
awww... WMC Memories!!!! Woot Woot!!!

:crazy:
trancexguy
http://www.1015.com/
GodMadeTrance
quote:
Originally posted by PhaseFour
nooooooooo pvd must be at the ty 18+ venue that im going to:whip: :(

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

+1 :)
Either that or a fakie.........
arturob
niceeeeeeeeeeee! :D
RealRaver
quote:
Originally posted by DaveT
Those DJs are confirmed and ANNOUNCED by Ten15.

Trust me....this year LP is gonna be something very, very special when all the talent from all the different floats/parties are announced.

Ten15's party goes from 9pm-9am, so gonna be easy to go to multiple parties-!

So ing excited!!


When should tickets be available, since I'm coming from outta state...damn Westbam, haven't seen him since 1998 at my last Berlin LoveParade...:crazy:
DaveT
Westbam is now off of the list on Ten15's site....

Here is the lineup with no "more tba" on there now...

Paul van Dyk
Jerry Bonham
DJ Icey
Edgar V
Jen Lasher
AK1200
Oscar G
Max Graham
Baby Anne
Ralph Falcon (so with Oscar and Ralph playing, is it gonna be MURK playing?!?!?!?)
Aaron Carter
Saeed Yuounan (formerly of Saeed + Palash)

ninetyninej
quote:
Originally posted by DaveT
Westbam is now off of the list on Ten15's site....

Here is the lineup with no "more tba" on there now...

Paul van Dyk
Jerry Bonham
DJ Icey
Edgar V
Jen Lasher
AK1200
Oscar G
Max Graham
Baby Anne
Ralph Falcon (so with Oscar and Ralph playing, is it gonna be MURK playing?!?!?!?)
Aaron Carter
Saeed Yuounan (formerly of Saeed + Palash)


HOLY ...ICEY AND BABY ANNE are my fav breaks djs!

Add to that Pviddy, Max Graham, Edgar V and AK1200. I'm sold. But I want to hit up the Bill Graham Civic Center party too. Shiat that is gonna be one out of control day/night. Like 18 hours of partying!

Can't wait.
RealRaver
quote:
Originally posted by DaveT
Westbam is now off of the list on Ten15's site....



Damn that stinks. Woulda really enjoyed seeing him again.

Is it really worth it now, to go from Spundae to 1015 afterwards...:conf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement