return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 
anyone works in a furniture/electronics store?
View this Thread in Original format
malek
basically I have to furnish a whole 2 bedrooms condo and I haven't bought a single item yet... all I have is my computer and some books (with the crummy library that goes with it).

so if anyone works in a store that sells electronics and furniture and could hook me with some sweet deals just say so :D
milanster
u moved in with Le GF? ;)

edit: and nope dunno anyone that could help..
Marcus007
Hmmm... sorry to say that I can't think of anyone right now. But, I promise that if I do think of anyone/anything I'll definitely message you.

If this plan doesn't work out I recommend checking out IKEA for some couches, they got some uber nice/pretty stuff at a good reasonable price.
malek
I have 2 living room sets in mind, one by william, one by sklar pepplar. As for the rest, its pretty much up in the air.

I haven't checked Ikea, I think i'll do that today... ing furniture, there's like one million places to look.... :/
malek
no I haven't moved in with the gf yet, I haven't took possession of the condo either yet...
Falcon-X
quote:
Originally posted by malek
no I haven't moved in with the gf yet, I haven't took possession of the condo either yet...

Wheres the condo? And get some nice lamps... sounds stupid but the lighting will completely change the mood of the place.
Marcus007
quote:
Originally posted by Falcon-X
Wheres the condo? And get some nice lamps... sounds stupid but the lighting will completely change the mood of the place.

rgr, Ikea has some really nice freestanding lamps that you can put ANYWHERE you want. Like 30 bucks a pop, too.
FunKenLouis
quote:
Originally posted by malek
basically I have to furnish a whole 2 bedrooms condo and I haven't bought a single item yet... all I have is my computer and some books (with the crummy library that goes with it).

so if anyone works in a store that sells electronics and furniture and could hook me with some sweet deals just say so :D

2 bedrooms cuz youre planning to have kids?...

or cuz your not aloud to have sex before mariage ?

POUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:stongue:
malek
quote:
Originally posted by FunKenLouis

POUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

neither, cause the second room will be made into a small office.
Falcon-X
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
rgr, Ikea has some really nice freestanding lamps that you can put ANYWHERE you want. Like 30 bucks a pop, too.

yeah got mine there for 20... nice deal but I hate not having a lamp in the roof... freestanding lamps just dont give the best lighting.

Falcon-X
quote:
Originally posted by FunKenLouis

POUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think hed already be married :p
FunKenLouis
no kids

you suck
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement