return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Naked = Wrong?
View this Thread in Original format
The White Rabbi
what are your views on nudity, i hear there are some nudist dance clubs in britian, but you have to be invited only, otherwise you'd get all sorts coming (in more ways than one)
would you ever attend a nudist dance club?
i would, but i would have to strap a pork chop around my genitals... hey, pork chops arent clothes, are they?
InsomnEac
dont know about pork chops... LOL!

there are nudist bars in vancouver, actually, maybe theres only one. i read about it in the paper a while ago. you gotta take your jacket off at the door, and be either naked, or in some bondage/s&m gear. the funny thing is, its on a sunday night lol. hmm maybe its time to check it out... errr, maybe not.

:cool:
The White Rabbi
at least youre sorted with a night out on sunday
78orange
i admit, i'd probably try it out ;) by that time, i wouldn't be so self conscious because all the other people are naked as well! i'll probably drape some fishnet stuff over me, so i'm not completely naked. nudity in clubs aren't wrong, it's just what they want to do.
InsomnEac
nah, i never said there's anything wrong with it... :)
and besides, you're not totally naked, you're allowed to wear shoes

lol
j_spot
after a little trim here, little trim there, and some serious liposuction on my horrible gut that T-shirts hide so well

I would go. for sure. nothing wrong w/ em. tho that bondage gear sounds like even more fun.
RavingLunatic
for sure!

we're all naked under our clothes anyway! :)
mr_stamper
Could you imagine dancing naked? How much would it hurt your nads! And nude bars....what happens if you see a hot woman??
astroboy
I'm afraid the male anatomy was not designed for dancing naked. The problem is what dance choreographers know as the infamous "pendulum effect" - basically a certain appendage refuses to keep time. :D
Eugene
quote:
Originally posted by astroboy
I'm afraid the male anatomy was not designed for dancing naked. The problem is what dance choreographers know as the infamous "pendulum effect" - basically a certain appendage refuses to keep time. :D

LOL.

Here's a joke for you.

Q: Suppose you're at a nude beach. How can you tell if someone is blind?

A: They're the only person with the penis hanging limp ;)

Gekhous
im affraid id hurt my balls dancing... and besides that, i think id feel a bit unaccurate if one of my mates is going as well, hes got like a white negro between the legs, if u get my drift, he can REALLY scare ppl off with that thing he has... and ive seen it happen :)
SmellsExcellent
quote:
I'm afraid the male anatomy was not designed for dancing naked. The problem is what dance choreographers know as the infamous "pendulum effect" - basically a certain appendage refuses to keep time.

now that is some funny ..

I honestly would love to go to some nude whatever.. but here in the US place like that are scarce.. I think guys in general are less self conscious about their "man pieces." At least I know i dont really care. It would be a fun experience i think. Besides, being naked is fun, you cant say youve never walked around the house naked on a sunday morning.. weve all dont it!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement