return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Happy Birthday Vin Diesel!
View this Thread in Original format
{b.s.e.}
yeah. I can't wait for The Pacifier 2.
Scanate
Hooray! :wtf:
ZzZ The Goddess
Vin Deisel has a hot bod. I would sooooo do him :D

I actually saw him once. He was driving behind me on the expressway and I wasnt sure if it was him so I purposely drove slower to get a better view and it really was him, but after that he kinda drove away because I figure he suspected that I spotted him.
{b.s.e.}
quote:
Originally posted by ZzZ The Goddess
Vin Deisel has a hot bod. I would sooooo do him :D

I actually saw him once. He was driving behind me on the expressway and I wasnt sure if it was him so I purposely drove slower to get a better view and it really was him, but after that he kinda drove away because I figure he suspected that I spotted him.

i have a better story :wtf:

my girlfriend was modelling in japan for the summer of 04, and brought her friend to visit, whereupon they met Vin Diesel in the lobby of their hotel and he asked them to party up in his room. I guess they ate a lot of his food and drank most of the liquor over the night while he was asleep, and he was really pissed.

that is all.
jonSun
quote:
Originally posted by {b.s.e.}
i have a better story :wtf:

I guess they ate a lot of his food and drank most of the liquor over the night while he was asleep, and he was really pissed.

that is all.

Im sure they did alot more to him. :p
dj tek
he used to be the bouncer for the tunnel here in nyc..lol
Cal
I heard he's gay and likes to play dungeons and dragons
{b.s.e.}
quote:
Originally posted by jonSun
Im sure they did alot more to him. :p

my gf's friend laid him. my girl hates muscleheads.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement