return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Is Ciara Really a Man?
View this Thread in Original format
tribu
Apparently this rumour has been going around for some time. Here is a small commentary on it.

What do you think? Is Ciara a man? Transexual?

washout
there is no way a man could dance the way she did in her oh video.
Lepanto
She does look like a tranny. Just like Olivia from G-Unit. but that link doesn't work.
StanVoid
not her goodies!! rofl

she's so dude.
Lepanto
http://urbanlegends.about.com/libra..._sex_change.htm

wtf?
nchs09
she looks like a guy.

not hot!

question though about this topic. the chica from true lies. i heard she was a guy before?:nervous:

true?
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
question though about this topic. the chica from true lies. i heard she was a guy before?:nervous:

true?

Jamie Lee Curtis or Tia Carrere?
Ygrene
quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
Jamie Lee Curtis or Tia Carrere?

Hmm...'Jamie'...it's all starting to make sense....
Googooly
she dont look like a man at all, but I saw a documentary on TV about a year ago wich was called "something about mariam" or something liek that, it was a guy who changed hes sex at age 14 or something and had became a girl with nice pare of and VERY girly shaped body and nice looking face. now if you saw her you coud not tell that she was a he before, SOO BEAUTIFUL!!!

soo anything is posible.
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by Ygrene
Hmm...'Jamie'...it's all starting to make sense....
ya jamie. wtf is it true!

btw watching it now ! :p

Zombie14
next time i do anything with a girl im going to have to ask for a detailed printup of her life and sexual history...... and im going to have to ask her weather the shes a TRANSEXUAL OR NOT!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!! WTF IS THIS WORLD COMING TO!!!
Ygrene
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
ya jamie. wtf is it true!

btw watching it now ! :p

Keep an eye for "Man-Hands"! That's the only true defining characteristic!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement