return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Parade 2005

Pages: [1] 2 
Hotel De La TA Love Parade Style!
View this Thread in Original format
sweetcandy girl
:eyes: WHOOO HOOOOO!!!

It looks like a few of us are going to SF this year to the love parade!!!!

I have an idea lets all stay at the same hotel so we can travle in a huge TA group to the parade, and then to the after party. ( diffent rooms of chorse)

Here is the Hotel information:

Comfort Inn (CA266)
825 Polk St. , San Francisco, CA, US, 94109
Phone: (415) 673-0411 Fax: (415) 673-1212

If you map quest this addy to the addy of the end of parade and the Spundae after party they are realllllllllly close. Like you can walk close
Rooms are around 110-124 a night. You should call and see if they have AAA or anyother rebate plans. Also check out hotel.com they have cheep rooms on there as well.

Who is down for this! I know it is not fancy but think of it this way all you really need is a palce to put your stuff, and get ready... I am sure many of us are not going to sleep ;)
Orbital32
CAN'T WAIT :D it's going to be a BLLLLLAAAAASSSSTTTTTTTTTTTT

here is a direct link, ohh hotels are going fast and are expensive near the civic center.

http://www.choicehotels.com/ires/en...dult=2&nchild=0
PhaseFour
what about those dorm-type hostels? i know those go pretty cheap! (i mean like <$50 a night)
zealot
When will the lineup for LP be released? I'm planning on cruising up to SF with my girl and some friends.:happy2:
neinerlove
Comfort inn... = cheap.. ?? Hostel...= omg.. hope nobody steals my stuff!!
sweetcandy girl
quote:
Originally posted by PhaseFour
what about those dorm-type hostels? i know those go pretty cheap! (i mean like <$50 a night)

That is what they are Crapy dorms, dorm style bunk beds, dirty floors, walls... and who knows when they cleaned it last and then communtity bathrooms... ICK!!! If you have a lot of people in your hotel room it gets cheep fast.
Shooting Star 4
I will definitely check out the hotel info.
lex400sc
A hotel room might be a good idea for anyone local but outside of the city as well. The traffic/parking in the city will be insanity that weekend...
philippe
quote:
Originally posted by sweetcandy girl
If you map quest this addy to the addy of the end of parade and the Spundae after party they are realllllllllly close.

What is the parade/party address??
sweetcandy girl
quote:
Originally posted by philippe
What is the parade/party address??

errrrr... Hummm... Click me!!

zealot
quote:
Originally posted by zealot
When will the lineup for LP be released? I'm planning on cruising up to SF with my girl and some friends.:happy2:
DizkokidD
whens the caravan leaving, im heading out friday night...

is the parade free?? or is there a charge?

I should be there saturday early since im staying at my moms house on friday to catch some z's then off to the motel/hotel holiday inn!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement