return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Hi! Noob Member
View this Thread in Original format
Lamourlady
Hey to everyone here. Whew, this is a large forum, larger than I'm used to. lol. I've been reading and decided to post.

I'm in love with tech/trance & the lot. I'm fairly new to the genre, maybe a couple of years. I think I fell in love with the remake, "Enjoy The Silence" by Mike Koglin.

I'm a 38 year old mom to an almost 19 year old. Her birthday is in October and is demanding I take her to Montreal to hit all the clubs. I hear Montreal is a kickin party town. It would be great to take her. Hope to hear from all of you Montrealers of where the best clubs are!

We're originally from Toronto, but moved to a small Southern Ontario town bout an hour from the Windsor/Detroit border.

All I can say is that I think I've found heaven here. So much information and I'm always looking for some fresh new music.

Anyhoo, I could go on forever...it's good to be here.
ierxium
Welcome. Enjoy your stay.
enferno
welcome to the jungle.

i call dibbs on the MILF
D-res
38?

whoa. hope you're not too mature for this forum. a lot of random and stupid is said in teh c0r. prepare yourself. hopefully you're as open minded as some of our oldest regular posters.. *cough* smokeape *cough*
ierxium
38 - 19 = 19
Omega_Blue
welcome.

pics or stfu
Lamourlady
I'm chuckling as I type. It's all good, believe me.
My daughter is my best friend...if that tells you anything.

As for dibs, well, don't think any of you would want that dib if it pertains to me, I'm your usual pudgy mom. My daughter on the other hand....I'll have to ask her if I could post her pic. Hell, maybe get her to post as well. We're both freaks for the music.
But yes, she's beautiful.

I see u don't have an automatic link to upload from my computer. I don't have my ftp set up right now. I changed isps and haven't had the time.
D-res
quote:
Originally posted by Lamourlady
I see u don't have an automatic link to upload from my computer. I don't have my ftp set up right now. I changed isps and haven't had the time.

www.photobucket.com
eRRaTiK
welcome to forums

that's cool that you'd take your daughter to hit the clubs. if only my parents were anything like that, but no... trance is nothing but a headache to them.

:cool:
Lamourlady
k, pics...of course the first are of me, man are they huge, and my daughter is on the left in both pics. Thanks, D res

M@t
quote:

D-res
quote:

doesnt look too thrilled to be in front of a camera :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement