return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Global Dance Festival Crackhead Story
View this Thread in Original format
NiteMer
Just thought I'd share my story, from this past Saturday, with everyone. Warning: Crackhead content enclosed.

So I get to the meet up place around five and hang until our limo-bus arrives around 7. Thirty-five of us jump in and head to the venue, Red Rocks Ampitheatre. I decide to eat my shroom chocolate first, on the way. By the time we enter the venue, I'm starting to trip. I head to the second stage, local area, and hang out there for a while. All kinds of people are coming up to me and trying to talk to me, half of which I don't seem to know. I sign some guys t-shirt, which he's all excited about, but I feel like it's absurd. I watch most of Shawn Mitiska's set, which was great, but I had to head down to the ampitheatre, because I was starting to feel paranoid and things were a bit intense. I head down and find some friends to hang with. Some guy, who looked like the cross between a hippy and a bum, starts trying to talk to me and asking me a bunch of questions. I don't know if he was drunk, tripping on A, or what was up, but he wouldn't leave me alone. I finally told him that I was tripping and trying to relax and take everything in. This must have offended him because he started grabbing my hand all tight and telling me that I was a marked man and had to earn my respect. Finally some friends rescued me, because I couldn't figure out a way to get out of the situation. This prompted me to pop my first pill, because I was getting sick of tripping and there were too many people around.

As the pill is starting to kick in, Deep Dish gets on the decks. I was pleased as I wasn't feeling Bad Boy Bill very much (can be a bit particular when I'm tripping, and he's not really my style). Deep Dish rocked it, playing many tracks that I hadn't heard and some I have, including Say Hello. Jess, from Motorcyle, then sang a couple of tracks (of course as the rush comes was one of them). This lead to the close out set, by Oakenfold. By this time, I believe I'd eaten one more pill, but it's hard to keep track. Oakenfold was surprisingly good, except for him playing Traffic :wtf:.

So I head to the top of the rocks and we all get back in the party bus. We head to a friends after-party, where I play some records, but then we had to go to another after-party, starting at 4am. Hang there until around 8am, and had ingested at least two more pills. Decided to call Javi (Mr. Pink) at 6am (8am his time) and tell him a story that could have surely waited. All in all, I believe I had around 5 pills, a shroomer choc, and several bowls of the marijuan. Finally caught some sleep around 2pm. I'm sure that I'm missing several details, and potentially exciting events, but I was fubared.

8000+ people at the event. Something for you out of state TAs to consider for the future.
fastmp3
dude you're so cool !!
M@t
so what exactly are we supposed to consider?

:conf:
Tim Shady
Yeah what happend to the crackhead alliance thread?
fastmp3
you guys don't get it, he's cool !!
Swamper
If you're going to do that many drugs at least have a better story to tell :p
apostrophe
haha, oakey dropped traffic? i thought that was something he only did here in shanghai when i saw him cos he was ed up. lol. good story though ;) ... could have been more gripping though. :p
StanVoid
so you cracked 5 pills.... how'd it feel lol doesnt sound from the story that you were in a state of Ecstacy
arabella
quote:
Originally posted by NiteMer
I'm sure that I'm missing several details, and potentially exciting events, but I was fubared.

Lamer.... wots the point of this if you can't remember what u saw and heard?
twisted
lol...

ripped to SHREDS

tribu
quote:
Originally posted by twisted
lol...

ripped to SHREDS

lol when the webmaster and mods get involved, it makes it that much more demeaning for the OP
TweeK
Okenfold playing traffic.....:stongue: :stongue:

i want to see that...

good story tho....:p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement