return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Lucid dreaming anyone?
View this Thread in Original format
BigNasty
Has anyone here mastered the art of Lucid Dreaming? Lucid dreaming means being being aware that you are dreaming and in controll of your dream. You can go anywhere and do anything...

http://www.lucidcrossroads.co.uk

http://dreamviews.com/index.php

I swear im going to see pvd in japan once I learn how to take control.
Sunsnail
I saw PVD on a HUGE worm on the beach. I just jumped over the fence, but the worm became a trampoline and bounced me into the water. I swam back and back on the worm trampoline, and it threw me again. This happened like 15 times :wtf:
ZzZ The Goddess
yep, there is a technique I use to practice, i look at the time very often and try to make the clock go a minute back with my mind, if it doesnt happen then i know im not sleeping but if i am able to do it that is what opens my awareness to know I am dreaming (obviously i cant do it in real life) and from that point I try to steer my dreams, sometimes it works othertimes it goes seriously wrong or doesnt make any sense. I will teel u my fav though :) flying is awesome in my dreams, everytime I do it I wake up feeling so good its almost like a sense of freedom.
lücid
i'm so flattered you dream about me :toothless
TweeK
I been in control of my dreams a few times before....i dont know how i did it tho :|
ZzZ The Goddess
its funny you mention pvd , i dreamed of him the other day and i wasnt really controlling the dream it was sort of weird....and didnt make much sense.

We were at a pvd event, and pvd got there and said he wasnt going to perform but someone in the dream told me to wait just to be sure. Finally we found out that he was gonna perform but he wanted alot of people to leave so after half the people left he came on. I didnt really see the performance i just knew he came on, and then I was in the dream sleeping and I woke up and it was the end of the concert and i was the only one there and it was really dark. After that i REALLY woke up.
BigNasty
I want a HI lucid so bad, there are Hi lucids and Low Lucids. In Low lucids stuff is fuzzy and you pass by things without much thought in Hi lucids you are alert and everything is just like the realworld and clear.
Sunsnail
that website made a mistake
quote:
Well dreams can be fun but "Lucid Dreams"........ lucid dreams can be as "real" as, or "more" real, than the life your experiencing at the moment!
ZzZ The Goddess
quote:
Originally posted by BigNasty
I want a HI lucid so bad, there are Hi lucids and Low Lucids. In Low lucids stuff is fuzzy and you pass by things without much thought in Hi lucids you are alert and everything is just like the realworld and clear.

When they feel too real or start to get crazy I normally end up waking myself up probably since in the dream i am not quite sure its a dream anymore and i panic. Sometimes it sucks cuz it happens during a good one and then your like DAMMIT why did I wake up
BigNasty
quote:
Originally posted by ZzZ The Goddess
its funny you mention pvd , i dreamed of him the other day and i wasnt really controlling the dream it was sort of weird....and didnt make much sense.

We were at a pvd event, and pvd got there and said he wasnt going to perform but someone in the dream told me to wait just to be sure. Finally we found out that he was gonna perform but he wanted alot of people to leave so after half the people left he came on. I didnt really see the performance i just knew he came on, and then I was in the dream sleeping and I woke up and it was the end of the concert and i was the only one there and it was really dark. After that i REALLY woke up.

You should have stopped and said to yourself "wait a minute..... pvd wouldnt do this IM DREAMING and you probably would have became lucid.

igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by lücid
i'm so flattered you dream about me :toothless

Lucid rape fantasies of course. :p :stongue:
BigNasty
what would be the one thing you would do in a lucid dream?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement