return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Good Old Cops
View this Thread in Original format
Orbax
So my brother and I are out riding. We go to an indian joint to grab some take out for my moms birthday.

So we're riding back and just enjoyin the weather...

My brother all of a sudden sits up and slows down (the leader is the one that watches out for cops ...adds a lot of responsibility hehe, I hate leading sometimes :p )

so we go slow by the cop and we're fine. Then theres this in Imapala tailgating the out of us. So we move over so the cop doesnt think we were racing them because we are going about 80 miles an hour.

The lights and sirens come on and we are both kind of shocked...just normal plates. 378-SEP...used to be WSP with an xmt for WashingStatePolice Exempt...

anywho the dude walks up and tell me specifically he isnt pulling me over, hes after my brother for not having plates.

So he runs his stuff and realizes he doesnt have an endorsment bla bla bla gives him a 204 dollar ticket for no plates, no endorsment.

then he comes back and asks ME for MY license. I thought I was fine...

I have insurance, took a motorcycle safety foundation course that gave me my endorsement, im in full leathers, its my only mode of transportation, I told him my wallet just got stolen, its my moms birthday, I have a clean record, and we werent speeding and he said he wasnt going to do anything to me.

SO then he comes back with a ing ticket. for TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS that was for not having TABS which on a motorcycle cost 20 dollars.

Im like...dude I cant afford this, I didnt buy tabs because im poor.

"well now you got a 200 dollar ticket, which would have been cheaper"

"uhhh...I still cant pay it. 0 minus N is still nothing..I cant pay this....I dont ONLY have a motorcycle for NO reason..."

"*standard how to deal with a ticket bull*"

"yeah. Thanks."

-------------------

{generic rant about cops)

but seriously, how is this their job? The State of Washington felt obligated to go after a fully protected, poor, safe riding motorist when there are motorcyclists passing us at 90 with no insurance, shorts and teeshirts and sandals. and IM the dangerous one. To myself and to others because I dont have ing tabs that you cant see unless youre tailgating me because my plate is 3 inches wide.

Awesome guys.

Way to do your job. 40 grand a year for that. They found a way to bite the hand that pays them. Spirit of the law my ass! Protect and serve. Protect our asses and serve the states check book. Just like the founders intended.
Masonious
Yeah, I'm pretty pissed right now. That sucked, , 2nd time I've received a ticket for no endorsement after getting pulled over for having the plate on my backpack.

I'm thinking after the next 200 dollar ticket, i'll go get that 90 dollar endorsement and order the 30 dollar license plate harness.
Mr. Pink
I hate cops

fukin hate them

im 800 dollars in debt cuz of the fukin court system
Mr. Pink
quote:
Originally posted by Masonious
Yeah, I'm pretty pissed right now. That sucked, , 2nd time I've received a ticket for no endorsement after getting pulled over for having the plate on my backpack.

I'm thinking after the next 200 dollar ticket, i'll go get that 90 dollar endorsement and order the 30 dollar license plate harness.

oh , are you orbax's bro? :eek:
Masonious
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Pink
oh , are you orbax's bro? :eek:

In the interest of full disclosure, I have to admit that I am.

But I'm pretty sure he was adopted.
Mr. Pink
quote:

LOL

so, seeing as how brothers are usually very different from one another......

...and orbax is one huge muscular dude.

are you the puny runt?:stongue:
Ang ' ela_ie
That really sucks. :(

But you could write to the department explaining your situation, explaining that you understand youre night in the right, techincally, but that you dont feel as if it was just to pull you over instead of the guys in front of you.

Its not going to make the ticket go away but it might make you feel a little better. It might even provoke discussion at that department, too.
jonSun
Yeah, most cops suck. Chicago cops are good in a way. Nothing like those pricks.
Ang ' ela_ie
I really like Chicago police. :p
I think everyone has heard my story about them though. Ill save it. ;)
Orbax
quote:

Masonious
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax

rofl
Mr. Pink
:(

i love j00 orbax!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement