return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Fl Ta --> Mn Ta
View this Thread in Original format
FStraat
Hey whats up Minnesota TAs!
I live in Miami, and im going to do an exchange program in the uNiversity of Minnesota this upcoming fall term.
Of course my main cocnern is where can i get my fix of electronic music over there?
How is the scene?
Do's and dont's?
Any party supplements cocnerns?

A warm thx from florida!
tylerc
Check out www.mnvibe.com it has a huge events section that lists pretty much every event that goes on around here.

The scene here is surprisingly good, though the promoters have taken a little break from bringing headliners through, as they weren't really bringing in the crowds. There is a big emphasis on local talent now, of which there is plenty.

But the more important issue at hand: why the hell would you come to minnesota from florida by your own choice????
FStraat
Thanks for that link! I'll make sure I'll put myself somewhere around those palces.
The reson I'm going to Minnesota is because i want to see a radically different place than Florida. I'm sick of the weather here, so i thought I might as well get sick about the weather over there and come back in six months to appreciate heat waves.
I'm pretty relief that there is going to be stuff to do around MN :cool:

Any other tips??:conf: :conf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement