return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Drug Addictions
View this Thread in Original format
Subey
Have you or are you currently addicted to any drugs?

Caffeine: Addicted for a good 10 years I think :), most people I know are addicted to caffeine. As one friend put it "I used to get headaches every Saturday morning and couldn't figure out why, until I realized I wasn't getting my coffee at the drive thru like I did on weekdays"

M&Ms: 1 year. Every Sunday night like clockwork. Gordon Cutter has nothing on me ;)

Marijuana: Was addicted for 2-3 years. I was never a wake and bake person, but when a year goes by and you've made sure that you had some pot every single night you probably have a problem. What I find funny about marijuana users is they substitute the word "addicted" with "chronic" thinking that somehow makes the problem better.

Drugs are tricky. People obviously do them because at the most obvious level they feel good. The problem is that for a decent amount of people "casual" use gets replaced with "regular" and you don't really notice the transition because at the time all you see it as is "I want to have a good time tonight", and who doesn't want that?

But once your there, making the transition back is a lot more difficult.
enferno
i'm addicted . . . addicted to love

You know you're gonna have to face it, you're addicted to love

You see the signs, but you can't read

You're runnin' at a different speed

Your heart beats in double time

Another kiss and you'll be mine, a one track mind

You can't be saved

Oblivion is all you crave

If there's some left for you

You don't mind if you do
flavdave
Just caffeine I guess. The only drug I take and its got me by the balls! Actually I'm not as bad as I once was. I usually don't drink any more than two Pepsi's a day.
willson
2-3 Mountain Dew a day.
Ordered from the States.
Desty Nova

My name is Alex and I'm an alcoholic.
flavdave
quote:
Originally posted by willson
2-3 Mountain Dew a day.
Ordered from the States.

They don't have Mountain Dew in England. :wtf:
kr00t0n
Speed back in 2001, but that's behind me
jonSun
Xenadrine & redbull. I used to take 4-5 Xenedrine a day & drink 4-5 redbulls. I was always jacked up. Quit it 2 years ago.
Pariah Cleric
Caffeine. I drink 2-3 cans of pop a day. I also have genetically bad teeth, it doesn't help.
butterfly
sugar - it really is an addiction.

Akridrot
quote:
Originally posted by Pariah Cleric
Caffeine. I drink 2-3 cans of pop a day. I also have genetically bad teeth, it doesn't help.

Don't forget, it can rot your bones too. You'll have osteoporosis in no time.

All jokes aside, I'm addicted to junk food, and I'm trying to stop. All this bull in your system will come back to haunt you in old age. Coca-Cola is ing toxic waste, and Chinese Food is filth.
jonSun
I also used to take XTC every weekend for 3 years strait, but I dont think I was addicted since I kept it a weekend thing. Ive honestly never rolled on a weekday.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement