return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Making Love vs Casual Sex
View this Thread in Original format
DjConfessions
well, i was listening to this eminem song and it goes "Even when we ed i refused to take my jewelry off"
makes me think:
I've only had sex once in my life and it was just passionate romantic sex. My friends say they have "a great sex life" and they say they "get up on it." When i'm playing counterstrike i hear people saying "man, i ed ur mom last night."

Do people care about making love anymore or is it all about "breaking a peice off of dat."
lücid
wanna ?
Orbital32
uhmm logic states quit playing counterstrike and maybe you'll have more luck.
Slylee
i like to people i love.
DjConfessions
but man, there are some girls i'd like to bend over her onto an oven, and then turn on the oven so that she moans really loud.

but i'm the romantic type tho
AlphaStarred
if you're madly in love with your significant other and have a strong sexual bond, it beats the piss out of casual sex any day.
Lira
Society is increasingly individualist by the day, so it's only natural bonds are less stressed.

However, there's nothing like a violent purple box drilling massacre with the one you love, ended by a "Thank you, New York" scream.
DjConfessions
quote:
Originally posted by Orbital32
uhmm logic states quit playing counterstrike and maybe you'll have more luck.

wrong man. Counterstrike gets you lots of hot chicks, just not legal ones
Vivid Boy
its like in u stick ur dick in her and ur like BANG BAN G BANG BANG stupid slut. but then making looooooooooooooooove is like ohhh ya baby u like that. here like me kiss ur neck yeah thats sensual baby ohh they call me sensual choclate muah. yes baby.

but then ing is like BANG BANG BANG BANG! U LIKE THAT U STUPID SLLUT HUH!!! U WANT IT HARDER HARDER U SAY!!!!!!!!!!! BANG BANG BANG

ooo baby look atthe way i wiggle my hips. oh ya baby how abt afoot massage. oh yes let me get out the whiop cream. i love u baby

BANG BANG YEAH IN TAKE THAT U DOME SLUT PAFF PAFF PAFF

oo yeah baby i love u. i love ur family ur mother oh yes ur mother. ur so beautiful jst likeher. oh baby ya.

BANG BANG BANG ON MY STOMCH JUST DOOOOOOOOOOOO IT!!!!
lücid
quote:
Originally posted by DjConfessions
but man, there are some girls i'd like to bend over her onto an oven, and then turn on the oven so that she moans really loud.

that's hot

apostrophe
quote:
Originally posted by AlphaStarred
if you're madly in love with your significant other and have a strong sexual bond, it beats the piss out of casual sex any day.

plus one.

getting it on with someone random lets you know that you've still got it though. haha :p
Slylee
it's better when ur in a relationship and u guys can just have dirty uninhibited sex...it's better to pretend with someone u love, than to do it for real with a stranger...that's just me though.

i might force myself to try it soon though. yea i think i will. i like the idea of it.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement