return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Coming back into the Trance scene after about 2.5 years...
View this Thread in Original format
ali92
OK. Let me just say that as of now, I'm completely lost in the Trance scene. I haven't been downloading or buying much new material sicne the last DJ Tiësto 'Concert', in 2004. During 2003 to the present, I pretty much stopped collecting music. I got broadband in late 2004 & burned a lot of stuff. Now, I'd like to know this:

What's really & truly worth getting from the last 2.5 years? What would you consider the 'top 100' Trance albums/mixes/live sets of 2003, 2004, & this year (so far)? I love Trance, but don't know where to start now, after not keeping up since 2003. Has much changed since then? Is DJ Tiësto, PvD, AvB, & Ferry Corsten still out on top?
jonSun
This is the COR, no one here listens to trance. Try the Music Discussion forum.

BTW, PVD's Global Gathering set from last Saturday rocked. :D
Vivid Boy
welcome to the chill out room.

the best answer ur gonna get here is..

* FART*

HA HA HA HA I FART3D
Orbax
wtf I listen to trance!

right now bitches

Crazy Frog - Axel. F.

and

Moby- Porcelain.

Tiesto in 03 forever!
D-res
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
Moby- Porcelain.

<3

not trance tho
Spike
what the hell is trance?! WOaaaaah, where am i!?!??1//1....
Xenocreator_PG_
Stick it in her pooper & then send teh letter!!!!!

I must say though; I do like that craaaaazy frog. Now that is Trance! ding ding ding bar bar!!

I also recommend a kick to the head!
Orbax
lol it was a joke
smokeape
You either thump or you don't. I ain't gonna list a top 100, but there's been tops in your absence. Like WTF were you listening to anyhow in the past two and a half years anyway? Michael Jackson?

;)
[[[smoke]]]

Way Out West - Don't Forget Me (Riley & Durant Mix)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement