return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

John Avenida - Night Light Sessions - 05-08-2005 w Fractal Structure & Niklas Harding
View this Thread in Original format
ArKiBoNzO
This is John Avenida's "Night Light Sessions" from the 05/08/2005. It featured amazing guest mixes from Fractal Structure and Niklas Harding, and of course a one hour mix by John Avenida himself! Great sets, I recorded most of it from the live stream at www.sensegenerate.com, but the first and last twenty minutes of the show is missing due to web errors.

So here is 2.5 hours of the best trance from Fractal Structure, John Avenida and Niklas Harding, hope you like it!

http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=...490MIZL7HZBBX9B

Fractal Structure
01. ID
02. Fractal Structure - Lost Sequence (Haak's Subliminal Cowbell Remix)
03. Fractal Structure - A Feeling To Remember
04. Max Holod - Release Emotions
05. Jonas Steur - Silent Waves
06. Mike Foyle Vs. Signalrunners - Love Theme Dusk (Signalrunners Sunrise Mix)
07. Pulser - Point of Impact (Fractal Structure Remix)
08. Lange Vs. Gareth Emery - X Equals 69
09. ID

John Avenida

01. The Cranberries - Shattered (Arctic Quest Bootleg)
02. Adam White & Andy Moor Pres. Whiteroom - The Whiteroom
03. Coldplay - Speed Of Sound (Steve Porter Remix)
04. Rick Pier O'Neil - Asia
05. Eye Wall - Bad Deal (DJ Remy & Roland Klinkenberg Remix)
06. ATB - Humanity (Rank 1 Remix)
07. Jaimy & Kenny D - Caught Me Running (Tiësto's Summerbreeze Remix) *CLASSIC*
08. Mark Thornton - Now You See (Ross Assenheim Remix)
09. ID
10. Paul Van Dyk - Another Way (Icone Remix)

Niklas Harding

01. Mark Otten - So Serene
02. ID
03. Armin Van Buuren Ft. Gabriel & Dresden - Zocalo
04. Niklas Harding Pres. Arcane - Ice Beach
05. ID
DJJohnAvenida
hi man, thanks for posting this... was a good show, enjoyed it so much, i actually cant find my tracklistings anywhere lol, and i cant remember half the names lol

but the PVD - Another Way (icone remix) :D:stongue:
Wandii
Fractal, John and Nik... what a combo! Pwned by JOHN! =D Excellent bro! ;)
Liquid8
Fractal Structure's playlist isn't correct :) There were 9 tunes and not 8 :) And no Haak - Bedlam at all :rolleyes:
ArKiBoNzO
If the track wasnt a remix of bedlam then it uses a lot of the same unique beats! Listen to haak bedlam and then listen to that track and ull hear the similarities! Are u sure its not a new remix?
Liquid8
quote:
Originally posted by ArKiBoNzO
If the track wasnt a remix of bedlam then it uses a lot of the same unique beats! Listen to haak bedlam and then listen to that track and ull hear the similarities! Are u sure its not a new remix?

check out http://www.fractalstructure.com/for...wtopic.php?t=15

it's the same playslist :)
ArKiBoNzO
Ahhh, indeed ure right! Well i was half right, it does use some of the same unique sounds because its a Haak remix!! hehe :P I only had 8 tracks for fractal structure because as i said, i missed the first track in the recording :(
Liquid8
07 - wrong :D
ArKiBoNzO
Anything else? :tongue2
Sensegenerate F
I know that all the listeners were pleased with this show so therefore no need to put it down due to minor errors in a tracklist.

Hope everyone enjoyed this.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement