return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
This sucks....
View this Thread in Original format
Kakoroto
My friend of 12 years is moving to San Diego while I leave to college in Arizona. I'll probably never see him again...:(
Dr.Mars Fenix
don't be such a cry baby....it's not like your friend moved across the world or even to another country..he just moved to a state thats right next to your future one (Arizona)...San Diego is even in southern cali...so you're even closer...
Zombie0729
i go to school in san diego... and i have loads of friends at ASU. we always visit each other, its a blast
Boomer187
you'll be fine the first year...still kinda chatting teh first few months....but by the second year and on...you will talk about 2 - 3 times a year...maybe see on a visit. bout it.
Renegade
I've had three friends (my best friend that I'd known for 10 years, my best female friend and probably the best friend I've had at uni) move to another state over the past couple of years, and it really isn't the end of the world. If you want to stay in contact, then you will. If you don't, then the friendship was never that strong to begin with, right?

EDIT: you, Sydney.
Coup
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
you'll be fine the first year...still kinda chatting teh first few months....but by the second year and on...you will talk about 2 - 3 times a year...maybe see on a visit. bout it.

kick him while hes down why dont u.
Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by Coup

Just aptly preparing him for reality. I was the one who moved away to school and I know my real friends from it ;)
Yan
quote:
Originally posted by Coup

Reality hurts.
Renegade
quote:
Originally posted by josh4
You've been spending an aweful amount of time out of PDD...

Hey, I posted in that Tony Blair thread you started, didn't I?
Ygrene
quote:

I moved from Indiana to Texas and now to Pennsylvania and it's been pretty much like what Boomer said for me.

The great thing is though, at least from my experience, is that when you do have those visits, they'll be exceptional...just like old times. You'll both have changed a little bit but, the basis of your friendship probably won't.

Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by Ygrene
I moved from Indiana to Texas and now to Pennsylvania and it's been pretty much like what Boomer said for me.

The great thing is though, at least from my experience, is that when you do have those visits, they'll be exceptional...just like old times. You'll both have changed a little bit but, the basis of your friendship probably won't.

yea its cool. As soon as I go over my buddies house its like I never left. kinda cool for teh week im back, but thats about it. Ya get new friends and all is good.

its also cool when they visit. seems like they visit more since i moved to vegas than when I was way out in the west side o michigan....weird.
blazed it
quote:
yea its cool. As soon as I go over my buddies house its like I never left. kinda cool for teh week im back, but thats about it. Ya get new friends and all is good.

its also cool when they visit. seems like they visit more since i moved to vegas than when I was way out in the west side o michigan....weird.

yeah vegas versus west of michigan how weird.......
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement