return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
What headphones do you use?
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Xtronic
All right, well I know most of us cant always listen to trance at home on ur phazon wanabees. So when you travel like me to school or work everyday you probably listen to trance. I want to know what pair of headphones do you think fit this task with quality, or which ones do you use and what do you think of them for trance listening.
Toast
koss or sennheiser = quality :)
ali92
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Xtronic
All right, well I know most of us cant always listen to trance at home on ur phazon wanabees. So when you travel like me to school or work everyday you probably listen to trance. I want to know what pair of headphones do you think fit this task with quality, or which ones do you use and what do you think of them for trance listening.

I'm VERY loyal to SONY for quality products in the A / V field so, I choose any SONY MDR series... these really do have great quality and loudness when I use my Minidisc. Loudness and quality are two seperate categories and SONY's MDR series is just fine with me in both categories...
dig2k
When im on way 2 college etc. i jus use standard sony in-ear headphones that came with my MD...

At home wen the parental units r fed up of listening to BANG BANG BANG BANG 4 hours i put my Sennheiser RS-65 headphones on. Ther wireless so i can walk bout the house with em; i no wired 1s r beta quality but i like 2 move round etc. ;)
Trance-Canada
SONY's
DJ Xtronic
If possible can someone give me a link to a certain pair that they would recommend in some online store
verminator
sony ofcourse ;)

Me using Sony MDR v700DJ ;)

picture from lan , so i might look a bit funnY =P
SteveTranz4ever
This was my first headfones, 3 weeks old is a great age to start DJing ;)

Sony MDR-CD160

c-ya...

ps. have a look here here ds.
fate
hi
i use the sennheiser hd500 since a year or so and i can say they´re really good
i had the sony mdr v50 and it was a difference like day and night when i switched to the sennheiser
i was really impressed how loud and dynamic the hd500 where
that sony model was only a cheap one and my ears always hurted, but the sennheiser are mch better :)
ciao
lMIlk
grados

Fraggle
yep, 'nother sony one here :):):)

ahh, mdr-v200's at home...tho i borrow my friend's v700's when i can :D:D:D

also, mdre-888lp's for my portable...but i put some groove caps on them instead of the flat original ones :D:D:D

lMIlk
quote:
Originally posted by Fraggle
yep, 'nother sony one here :):):)

ahh, mdr-v200's at home...tho i borrow my friend's v700's when i can :D:D:D

also, mdre-888lp's for my portable...but i put some groove caps on them instead of the flat original ones :D:D:D

i have 888's too...how do u put on the cap?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement