return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Seth Green and Mila Kunis ...
View this Thread in Original format
LeopoldStotch
we should know these two people .. they play the roles as the voices of peter griffin's children in 'the family guy' ..

one's a hot russian chic .. we all know her from 'that 70s show' with those untalented actors ashton kutcher, danny masterson, and wilmer valldermada .. not much movie success from her as of yet .. probably the closest is a cheesy cheap encore of the movie 'american psycho', which sucked ass .. she still has many years ahead of her .. i see her as the most successful actor/actress out of all 5 of the main characters in 'the 70s show' ..

the other's a lucky guy who got previously was unlucky with cheesy 90's teen flics and other flops in the 2000's such as ...

'the double 0 kid'
'arcade'
'the day my parents ran away'
'buffy the vampire slayer'
'can't hardly wait'
'josie and the cats'
'rat race'
'scooby doo 2'

seth has been acting since he was 10, and he has plenty of movies under his belt .. however it looks like the only time he will be remembered is playing the voice of chris griffin, the son of peter griffin .

so stupid question here .. who do you think will be more successful in the future .. seth green or mila kunis ?
Pariah Cleric
Considering Seth Green is in the Austin Powers movies, I'm gonna have to go with Seth Green.
enferno
quote:
Originally posted by Pariah Cleric
Considering Seth Green is in the Austin Powers movies, I'm gonna have to go with Seth Green.

he also has had a load of cameos in good movies with good casts . .

the girl is just a dumb bitch in my opinion
LeopoldStotch
quote:
Originally posted by enferno
he also has had a load of cameos in good movies with good casts . .

the girl is just a dumb bitch in my opinion

true .. then again, movie directors are selling sex more often than ever before now ..

all she has to do is drop her blouse a couple of inches lower and wear sleek silky stuff that looks like lingerie, but really it isnt ( in short, selling her body to the cameras), and she's set ..

it seems harder to sell male actors now .. the closest imo that is up and coming is vince vaughn and tobey mcguire .. everyone else is like 'one and done' ...

i guess it is true .. it's easier to sell material to guys, rather than girls, because guys goggle over bobbies and butts .. why do you think everyone is raving about jessica simpson in dukes of hazzard, when she wasn't the main character in the f'n movie ??? :conf:
enferno
OMG BOOBS LOL
LeopoldStotch
quote:
Originally posted by enferno
OMG BOOBS LOL

my point exactly .. hahahhaa ..
and you forgot 'butts lol' ..
butterfly
quote:
Originally posted by LeopoldStotch

the other's a lucky guy who got previously was unlucky with cheesy 90's teen flics and other flops in the 2000's such as ...

'buffy the vampire slayer'

seth has been acting since he was 10, and he has plenty of movies under his belt .. however it looks like the only time he will be remembered is playing the voice of chris griffin, the son of peter griffin .

so stupid question here .. who do you think will be more successful in the future .. seth green or mila kunis ?

i disagree - his role in buffy was GREAT!
hitokiri
quote:
Originally posted by butterfly
i disagree - his role in buffy was GREAT!
but remember i doubt ppl liked buffy to appreciate his role

my pic seth green
OurManFlint
I'll always remember him as James St. James
dj_bas
quote:
Originally posted by OurManFlint
I'll always remember him as James St. James

this is true...i think he'll probably have more success, simply because he's done MORE movies. there's clearly a reson that she doesn't have any movie success and he does :p

jonze234
i thought rat race was a pretty funny movie. the scene when hes trying to take out the radar at the airport was hilarious. but yea, seth will have a lot more success. isnt he the man behind Robot Chicken?
tranceaddict991
u kno seth green has a new show on cartoon networks adult swim called robot chicken...its random as hell but its funny as btw he write the whole show
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement