return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Lost
View this Thread in Original format
Jackson
Anyone watch it?
Looks good IMO. Definatly better than Big Bro :p
Spad
Quality!
scAza
Badly wanted to see this, gutted I missed it!

Anyone know if this first episode is repated any time soon?

DVD's in October so if I cant watch them all in order on TV i'll be buyin that I think :cool:
chojin
about a week back by coincidence i started downloading the series. i watched all 17 hours within a week.

its well worth watching, just dont expect anything to be revealed any time soon.
scAza
^you swine you! :thepirate
Jubas
yeah, not a bad show

my friends in Aus were hooked on it.. pretty annoying timeslot though.. 10pm wednesday night (c4 anyway)
sykadelik
Season One is wicked, roll on season 2 which starts on the 21st of September! :D
DJ Mikey Mike
quote:
Originally posted by scAza
Badly wanted to see this, gutted I missed it!

Anyone know if this first episode is repated any time soon?

The first 3 episodes are being shown back to back on E4 this Sunday starting at 8pm.
scAza
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH thans so much man!!!!

Gonna set a memo on me fone now:D:D:D
Spin Doctor
Watched a bit of it the when it first came on and it just looked like a stripped down Lord of the Flies with shiny Americanness. Will give it a proper go though.

chojin
quote:
Originally posted by sykadelik
Season One is wicked, roll on season 2 which starts on the 21st of September! :D

\o/
Acton
Lost is f00kin awesome and definatly up there with 24. i watched the 1st season Lost a couple of months ago, pure quality, was slightly dissapointed with the last episode, but i know that season 2 will answer all. bring it on
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement