return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Black trance
View this Thread in Original format
Kaidreas
I was in my lazy mood yesterday, and I was just hanging around.
So I was wondering to myself, are there any colored people who actually like trance? as I surf this site I have never seen any pics of dj's events with colored people (actually you should read black people). ke maybe this is a dumb ass question... no wait It is a dumb ass question but still, why?? are there so little of them or even none who listen to trance??? discuss!!
{b.s.e.}
you're an idiot.
Kaidreas
^thanks
jdat
Wow this thread is bound to be thrown in the flamethrowner bin

So to answer your question yes there's some people with roots to the continent of Africa who listen to trance and go to events.
Kaidreas
i wasn"t asking if there are any.. prolly there will be some.. but why are there so few??? that's the question. and why is this going to be in the flamethrower bin??? it's not even a racistic (or how you you write it) remark
DigitalPhoenix
Possible KKK members should go to Kentucky for the latest sign up. :D
Ygrene
quote:
Originally posted by Kaidreas

... no wait It is a dumb ass question...

trewqy
That picture is racist! ^^

Why cant the owl be black!??!

Is that owl a representative of the KKK?
jonze234
carl cox and felix the house cat just to name a few.
Floorfiller
quote:
Originally posted by Ygrene

:stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

Kaidreas
quote:
Originally posted by jonze234
carl cox and felix the house cat just to name a few.

owkee i'll make a counter (ow yeah.. it isn't trance!)

counter:2
that's really not that much.. again... why? can someone even try to explain me that? maybe it would make me happy and make me shut up!!
david.michael
Different cultures and races are often prone to liking different things.... who cares?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Privacy Statement