return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
I hate it when a chick says
View this Thread in Original format
TweeK
......."letz just be friends".:wtf:
Dr.Mars Fenix
i hate it when a chick says...."No condom, no sex":( :toothless
jdat
" I gotta wake up early "

bitch stop lying to me!

You appear intent in making it clear you have no desire of letting me shag you :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad: :wtf:
mellow_head
'are we done yet?':stongue:
D-res
i hate it when a chick is like "i want you" and then i'm like " the condom" and she's like "ok just dont cum inside me" and i'm like "ok i'll pull out" and then after a minute or so she's like "baby no we really need to stop" and i'm like... "wtf god damnit" and then wrap my and then i hump for 45 minutes and dont feel

:wtf:

:(
Sand Leaper
You mean you hate it when girls don't want to give you any.
jdat
quote:
Originally posted by Sand Leaper
You mean you hate it when girls don't want to give you any.

Quite the words of wisdom :toothless
bananas
quite w0rd.
Akridrot
I hate it when it when a chick says she's not 'ready' for a relationship, and then I see her french kissing and holding hands with some guy outside!! And then that guy ends up being my friend! And I end up HATING his guts, AND that stupid ing girl, but I never have the balls to say so! !
TweeK
quote:
Originally posted by Akridrot
I hate it when it when a chick says she's not 'ready' for a relationship, and then I see her french kissing and holding hands with some guy outside!! And then that guy ends up being my friend! And I end up HATING his guts, AND that stupid ing girl, but I never have the balls to say so! !

Lmao! :stongue: :stongue:

Sounds kinda emo:wtf:

UWM
quote:
Originally posted by Dr.Mars Fenix
i hate it when a chick says...."No condom, no sex":( :toothless

And at that point you remind her, "That's what a pooper is for!"
MeLLyMeL
quote:
Originally posted by TweeK
......."letz just be friends".:wtf:

damn i use that all the time!!!!!!!