return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Parade 2005

Pages: [1] 2 
LoveParade Carpooling!
View this Thread in Original format
Noree
hey hey guys...Tigo here! ok......im planning a trip to Vegas the week before LP.....most of my money will go there...lol! so im tryin to find possible carpool buddies!! i know gpsygirl (Sarah) is down for a carpool....anyone else want to split gas and carpool all together? im in the process of tryin to find a place to crash as well.....not sure if its going to be a hotel or a friends pad....but i guess ill find out soon! if anyone is interested post here or send a PM.....maybe we can even split room costs.....anywho....i shoudl get back to work. toodles!
gypsygirl
i'll even drive, i can fit 5 people plus all our stuff. it would be like a party on wheels:tongue2
dj_bas
lol just call tarek's uncle again :p
Carriegsxr6
Curly and I are looking for car pool buddies too, as well as going in on a hotel room together. I would say 4 or 5 people total should do the trick. I drive a Ford Escape so that would hold five people more comfortably than a car would. ;) Let us know.
gypsygirl
quote:
Originally posted by Carriegsxr6
Curly and I are looking for car pool buddies too, as well as going in on a hotel room together. I would say 4 or 5 people total should do the trick. I drive a Ford Escape so that would hold five people more comfortably than a car would. ;) Let us know.

either way, i have a honda crv which is roughly the same size as your's but i'm down with whatever. so cool looks like we have our 4 so far, any takers on a 5th? and that sounds great about splitting hotel room as well. our stuff needs a place to rest while we're partying the whole time :crazy: can't wait for the love parade caravan and party!!!!!!
Carriegsxr6
quote:
Originally posted by gypsygirl
either way, i have a honda crv which is roughly the same size as your's but i'm down with whatever. so cool looks like we have our 4 so far, any takers on a 5th? and that sounds great about splitting hotel room as well. our stuff needs a place to rest while we're partying the whole time :crazy: can't wait for the love parade caravan and party!!!!!!

Yep, about the same size. Sounds cool to me too. So looks like we got you, me, Curly and Tigo right? Thats four, we can do one more if needed. Hey Tigo 1 is Tigo 2 coming as well?
gypsygirl
quote:
Originally posted by Carriegsxr6
Yep, about the same size. Sounds cool to me too. So looks like we got you, me, Curly and Tigo right? Thats four, we can do one more if needed. Hey Tigo 1 is Tigo 2 coming as well?

perfect we will have to bang out the hotel details but that should be minor, can't wait, this is going to be fun!!!
PhaseFour
anyone going through davis that has room for 3 is entitled to gas money, perhaps more :)
KOz
quote:
Originally posted by PhaseFour
anyone going through davis that has room for 3 is entitled to gas money, perhaps more :)

my friend lives in davis and we're gonna be out there. dunno how things are gonna go down yet...but will let u know if u still need a ride then.
PhaseFour
awesomeness, thanks!

swamper should invest in a TA bus :D w/ :wtf: emblems

SVGmethod
lol well me and carrie are going separately in case it wasnt obvious....in my car it is going to be me, Lomeli, Kfrogger, and another friend of mine...i may have room for one more.

Actually, Lomeli would prolly drive up his own car so we might have room for 3 more.

We would be taking off from santa barbara so if anyone needed a ride they would have to meet us here in SB.
liquidmist2001
what day and time are you guys leaving from SD? and what is the intended return date? my school starts on the friday before the parade, and i have classes like the instant i get back on monday, so i'm thinking i might just have to drive there my self...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement