return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Parade 2005

Love Lee (Burridge) Pre-Party tickets ON SALE!!!
View this Thread in Original format
DaveT
Get them while their hot -- Tickets are $20 flat including the Groovetickets surcharge for what is going to be an insane preparty!!!

http://www.groovetickets.com/orders...ame=SatelliteSF

----------------

Click Here to visit the special LOVE LEE wbesite to get ALL THE DETAILS on this event.

SatelliteSF, Spundae & Mezzanine along with Listed and Friskyradio.com present...

Who:

mainroom
Lee Burridge
Spesh
Scott Carrelli

vip room hosted by FriskyRadio.com
Randall Jones
Christian Cambas
Jonathan Wong
Will Spencer

When:
Friday, September 23, 2005

Where:
Mezzanine
444 Jessie Street, SF
Map It Here!

Tickets:
Click Here for Advance Tickets

Ages:
21+ Only

Click Here to visit the special LOVE LEE wbesite to get ALL THE DETAILS on this event.
lex400sc
Come on Dave, you know you wanna see the Crystal Method at Ruby Skye... ;)
DaveT
No...and why? No Comment.
lex400sc
I've heard both are good and I would go see either, but the sound system at Mezz kind of kills the experience for me no matter how good the performance is :o
DaveT
The Crystal Method has not been good live (well, DJ set) in quite some time because they think they are rock stars and just suck these days.

That's why I would much rather see Lee...

and Mezz's sound is great, IMO. Only place with better sound is Ruby Skye...but I must say, just with how odd the DJ setup is when it's in the corner, the sound isn't optimal from there. The DJ booth along the wall allows for a better sound experience, just that the booth vibrates soooo much, DJs tend to hate it.
exergo
if crystal method were playing live with their full lighting rig then i'd be there for sure.....they aren't very good breaks dj's anyway (compared to who are playing at mighty that night!!)

lee is my favorite house dj...just dirty electro proggy and lee is just the most amazing guy to boot....friday will be a rocker

ps. the sound at mezz is pretty good, and the venue itself is just awesome....best in sf i'd say.

-s
lex400sc
love lee it is then... :o
SVGmethod
i luv lee but im not gonna be able to make it out to this.
Noree
hey Dave got a quick question for ya.....i want to get the VIP tickets and i am....but most of us are working on that friday so we wont leave LA till about 3 or 4 and untill we get there its gona be like 10:30ish and it says that will call will close at 11. so my question is should i get them FEDEXed or should i just do the will call andf ill be ok? thanks for any help...
fury
I don't wanna say for sure but it's been my experience that they never close down the will call window.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement