return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Growing Up Gotti
View this Thread in Original format
dj_bas
what the is with this show? its ing ridiculous! i don't get it...are they real? the gotti kids look like the ing duracel family. and what the hell does the woman do all day? she has 2 assistants that she always yells at, and her kids spend money like crazy....but she does NOTHING. what the ?

oh yeah...discuss
Goashem
theyre the kids of a mafia guy, their mom is a magazine editor i believe. and the kids are the most spoiled brats ive ever seen. but hey if i would have been born into all that money id probably be just as spoiled.
dj_bas
ok so the uglier one...the one with the ing weird hair, he bought a $2000 fur coat. the thought it was made of chinchilla, turns out it was made of rabbit. only think i could ask is....who the still buys fur? what a god damn mook
Vivid Boy
greatest show ever!
Linden Flowers
Yes these guys are horrible. They've been harrased at many NYC clubs. I'd love to punch every one of them in the face, including the mom.
dj_bas
its not even john gotti's kids...its his grandkids. did he really have that much money? i should join the mob :(
flavdave
quote:
Originally posted by Linden Flowers
Yes these guys are horrible. They've been harrased at many NYC clubs. I'd love to punch every one of them in the face, including the mom.

Like 'em or not, I wouldn't with any of the Gotti's. That's just asking for trouble.
metalgearsolid
quote:
Originally posted by flavdave
Like 'em or not, I wouldn't with any of the Gotti's. That's just asking for trouble.

why not? The only ones you have to worry about are in jail or dead. The Gotti family is not what is used to be.
Linden Flowers
Yeh. They don't have any 'mob' connections...they're just a bunch of spoiled s.
MeLLyMeL
who cares!

the middle son is fuking hot!

wooo weeee!

paranoik0
quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
who cares!

the middle son is fuking hot!

wooo weeee!

extra proof that girls are attracted to s :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE