return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Other > Political Discussion / Debate

Pages: [1] 2 3 
WTF is going in Uganda??????
View this Thread in Original format
tiesto14
http://kabiza.com/Lira-Children-Kony-Rebels.htm

How long has this been going on...anyone have more info in this?

I heard that a school was taken hostage by this group and the kids were forced to eat the teachers after they were burned...the kids who didnt eat the teachers were killed.

disgusting...absolutley disgusting!!!!
josh4
what?
Palladium
uganada ??

it's that a 10th planet ??
tiesto14
morons...it was a typo:rolleyes:
Matt Jay
Hooray for the 3rd world!

btw that George Carlin quote in your sig has to be my favourite atheist quote of all time :stongue:
tiesto14
quote:
Originally posted by Matt Jay
Hooray for the 3rd world!

btw that George Carlin quote in your sig has to be my favourite atheist quote of all time :stongue:

lol mine too:gsmile:
tiesto14
YOu know....i gotta say.....each and everyday people in here bitch and moan about America and how it is an evil empire and blah blah blah....but can post nothing about the events going on in Uganda?

If what i have been reading on Uganda is really going on, it makes what the US is doing look normal.:rolleyes:
Lira
This has been going on for ages... it's sad that most of the world leaders ignore this. I would even joke about the town's name but... :(
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by tiesto14
YOu know....i gotta say.....each and everyday people in here bitch and moan about America and how it is an evil empire and blah blah blah....but can post nothing about the events going on in Uganda?

Oi, oi, oi, don't mix things up.
josh4
When what happens in Uganda starts having an affect on their lives then they'll start bitching.

tiesto14
quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Oi, oi, oi, don't mix things up.

It's true.

Look at the threads in this forum...80% have to do with "EVIL" America...and everyone has an opinion on a country that, although misguided on world affairs, does try to help...yet America gets bashed 6 ways to hell.
tiesto14
quote:
Originally posted by josh4
When what happens in Uganda starts having an affect on their lives then they'll start bitching.

Ya you're right...who cares about a few hundred thousand black children...that was an 80's thing.:rolleyes:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement