return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

sup
View this Thread in Original format
Magimaster
hello all.

I'm a new member...and I just wanted to say hi.

I've been listenin to electronic music for more than a year now...and well I want more basically, so here I am!

thanks for your time...

PeAcE
Fatboy
Welcome to Ta Magimaster!:D:D
Before you know it you will get addicted to this place. Just look at the rest of us..
Heatscore
welcome!

I was working in Vancouver for a couple weeks in November. There's really not much going on in the way of trance. Where do you go to get your fix of trance.
Magimaster
Mostly from my friends. They were Hardcore Raver's in the summer...and they just got the hookup from a whole bunch of people in the knowhow...so I basically just got my stuff off of them. If I knew where to look in regards to new songs an stuff, then I'd probably just get tracks myself...but for now that's my source.
Fraggle
ya, hiya Magimaster

is that as in the 2 minute noodles??? or does that have 2 g's? :p:p:p

RTP
;)

Hiya, Magimaster!
Welcome on board!

quote:
Mostly from my friends. They were Hardcore Raver's in the summer...
Oh man ... ure lucky. I don't even know if there are any hardcore-ravers in Vienna...

Why can't I live in Australia? It's so awful in this black hole here in a country that most of the ppl don't even have heard of...
dj alonzo
Welcome Magimaster.. enjoy your stay!

quote:
Oh man ... ure lucky. I don't even know if there are any hardcore-ravers in Vienna...

I think TranceGiant's from Vienna..
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement