return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Parade 2005

your love parade schedule?
View this Thread in Original format
exergo
so what are your plans?? here's what i was thinking..

thursday night: afrika bambatta @ DNA lounge

friday night: lee burridge at mezzanine.

saturday day: parade event

saturday night: official afterparty @ bill graham (9pm-4am)

sunday morning: after after party at mighty (6am-4pm) featuring: SOUL OF MAN, STEREO 8, FRIENDLY, MYAGI, Murphstar, Party Ben + more... wooohooo i love my BREAKS - super sketchy this time.

what about you?
Orbital32
i dunno, i thinking about passing on lee. maybe do some tourist stuff, like party! but really i want to get some sleep. Trust me, there nothing like not sleeping for 3 days, then start hallcunating. Sleep talking about , making people thinking you are crazy, or waking up at 4 am once you finally go to bed and shoot pellets at your door, cuz the imaganiry sounds coming from your head are trying to break in. Sleep, i learned the hard way is good for you.
Boomer187
Friday - Drive, find place to crash...and crash

Sat - LP, and after party

Sunday - Sleep

and sometime between sunday and monday drive more.
sweetcandy girl
Friday- work, but get off early to drive up to SF... Sleep and get ready for the big day

Sat- Follow the Spundae float, then off to the Spundae after party!!

Sunday- Drive home
in2muzikk
Last time I drove out of town on a Friday, took 6 hours to go from LA to San Diego! Haven't had much vacation this year, so I'm taking Thursday-Monday off for the Love Parade festivities and hopefully won't spend the whole weekend in my car that way...

Starting off on Wednesday nite with Paul van Dyk @ Mayan Hurricane Katrina Benefit party (yeah, it's in LA, but Paul will also be in SF a coupla days later so I'm counting it anyway) ;)

Thursday drive up to SF and check into the Chancellor (where I got a freakin' unbelievably good rate by contacting the manager and mentioning that I was coming for the Love Parade)! Check out some local clubs.

Friday, put on my official Love Parade SF t-shirt and do the vacation thing...see the sights, watch the overcrowded cable cars go by and take the Muni instead, go shopping (this could be an all day experience in itself, though will mostly just be looking after all the party tix I've bought recently :eek: ), and eat at my favorite Chinese restaurant in the whole world as I know it, The House of Nan King!

Friday night, deep sleep, several REM cycles dreaming of 1) the Love Parade, and 2) the fact that first I was upset I couldn't go to Berlin and now it's coming to us instead (literally, just look at the DJ lineup!!)

Saturday, wake up late as humanly possible in order to still make it to the Love Parade on time. Put on my Trance Addict t-shirt and hope the weather isn't so cold that nobody ever sees it! Look for Michelle's fabulous Trance Addict sign, hopefully meet up with the TA team and meet the SF TA's as well! Bring along extra video tapes for my cam and follow the floats with Above & Beyond, Blank & Jones, PVD, Ferry Corsten, Kyau vs. Albert, Marcus Schulz, Mike Koglin, Bad Boy Bill, etc!

Saturday night, put the "please clean room now" sign on the hotel room door, head out to the Love Parade afterparty, and look for the VIP entrance (hoping it's better than NW, where the VIP entrance took longer than the regular one)! I got advance tix for both the Love Parade afterparty and PVD @ Spundae, figuring that they would smartly time Paul's set to be after the afterparty ends. Sooo, if I can't find out ahead of time when Paul comes on, I'll try to find someone with a cellphone who's going to 1015. Guess even if Paul's on early I'll still go to 1015 afterwards unless I can sell the tix instead (hmmm..they're will-call, how do I do that???)

Leave Spundae at 9 a.m. and go have breakfast at an as-yet undetermined location (I must really love that place since I go there all the time!) Hotel room's hopefully been cleaned by now, so time to collapse and sleep on the same bed that's now 17 times more comfortable than just the day before!
SVGmethod
just love parade and the official after party for me. i will be hitting up these floats at the love parade:

Anu
ElectroCelt
Lee Burridge, Desyn Masiello, Jamie Anderson, John Tejada, Scott Carrelli, Jon Beech, Sinikus

Pam DJs Presents DANCE WITHOUT BORDERS
Paul van Dyk, Jerry Bonham, DJ Icey, Baby Anne, Saeed, Max Graham, Edgar V., AK1200, Ralph Falcon, OscarG

Spundae, Skills & Beatport
Spundae & Skills
Carl Cox, Ferry Corsten, Bad Boy Bill, Markus Schulz, Blank & Jones, Above & Beyond, Kyau vs. Albert, Mike Koglin, Deep Voices, Evil Nine, Mars, Dyloot & Tom SIlk, Gianni & Taj
blazed it
Friday night - drive up to sf, crash at my cousins.

Saturday - wake up go to the store to grab beer + energy drinks
drink drink drink..... go to parade. drink drink drink party party, still deciding on which after party to go to. go to after party.... drink drink drink party party. Crash out.

Sunday - wake up somewhat late and go to Top Dog in Berkeley for a lemon chicken hot dog before I drive back down to LA.
liquidmist2001
lol, if i go, my schedule is pretty much gonna be exactly like curly

drive up to SF

LP & afterpart

drive down to LA
butterfly
going to the lp on sat but no afterparties or anything. i am just not motivated enough for that.
idoru
The parade and the Spundae Afterparty (for Cox and Evil Nine!), for me. No way am I following the Spundae float, unless it's for Cox. Hopefully it'll be humanely-possible for me to check out...

Lee Burridge
Lee Coombs
Jondi & Spesh
Carbon Community
Evil Nine

:crazy:

tru-Mac
quote:
Originally posted by blazed it
Friday night - drive up to sf, crash at my cousins.

Saturday - wake up go to the store to grab beer + energy drinks
drink drink drink..... go to parade. drink drink drink party party, still deciding on which after party to go to. go to after party.... drink drink drink party party. Crash out.

Sunday - wake up somewhat late and go to Top Dog in Berkeley for a lemon chicken hot dog before I drive back down to LA.

Gotta love Top Dog. My fav is the Hot Link, though. See ya at LP!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement