return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Elevators suck.
View this Thread in Original format
Slylee
I really hate going on the elevator with someone else. Normally, I’m a pretty “comfortable” person in any given situation…I have no problem making eye contact with strangers and smiling or saying hi to someone I don’t know..but my god, when u are waiting for an elevator, it’s so damn uncomfortable! Then u get IN the elevator and stare at everything BUT the person ur in there with..it’s so dumb. And it’s like you know everyone is aware of everyone else being uncomfortable. I dunno maybe it’s me?
Subey
I like the "neighbour in the distance effect" personally.

Like you see your neighbour in the distance as you walk down the street and then its a game of trying to decide when the right moment to wave is :)

Its such a challenge trying to find that sweet spot that isn't too far, and isn't too close.

But the real fun is being the neighbour, cause you are probably gardening, so then its a tougher question, when do you turn away from the plants and give your full attention to the person walking?

These are the questions I ponder
stren
i don't like them, cause i'm paranoid. I constantly think that the cabin will fall and kill me or cut me in half, when i'm stepping in/out of it
Slylee
quote:
Originally posted by Subey
I like the "neighbour in the distance effect" personally.

Like you see your neighbour in the distance as you walk down the street and then its a game of trying to decide when the right moment to wave is :)

Its such a challenge trying to find that sweet spot that isn't too far, and isn't too close.

But the real fun is being the neighbour, cause you are probably gardening, so then its a tougher question, when do you turn away from the plants and give your full attention to the person walking?

These are the questions I ponder

neighbor?

u'll have to excuse me, i'm an American...i haven't seen a neighbor since i moved in.
verndogs
elevators only suck when you're stuck between floors and can't get out :mad:
igottaknow
I love elevators especially crowded ones. its sweet when you can press up against a honey. :happy2: just two ppl can be a little ackward. the problem with our society is that we all want to live in our own separate little lives. a filled elevator is one of those brief moments we can let down our guard and just be with other ppl. jamie you should come up to nyc and take the subway were all just ppl no need to be l33t
Estella
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
neighbor?

u'll have to excuse me, i'm an American...i haven't seen a neighbor since i moved in.

:stongue:

I like jumping up and down when the elevator is moving up.
stren
quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
I love elevators especially crowded ones. its sweet when you can press up against a honey. :happy2:

is that as closest you ever got to a woman ??

lawl
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by stren
is that as closest you ever got to a woman ??

lawl

oh snap my secret is out :rolleyes: :p
lücid
quote:
Originally posted by stren
i don't like them, cause i'm paranoid. I constantly think that the cabin will fall and kill me or cut me in half, when i'm stepping in/out of it

hahah, i have the same fear. i start freaking out if i hear the tiniest sound... like "omg wtf is that? whats wrong with the elevator?! let me out nowwwww"

in the building i used to live in, 2 guys got stuck in the elevator for 45 minutes. i used the stairs a lot after that.

and there's nothing worse than getting in an elevator when you're really drunk. the moment that it starts to move always makes me want to throw up.

Slylee
yea well i don't like small talk with people i'll never see again...unless it's a hot guy. :stongue:
stren
quote:
Originally posted by lücid
hahah, i have the same fear. i start freaking out if i hear the tiniest sound... like "omg wtf is that? whats wrong with the elevator?! let me out nowwwww"

in the building i used to live in, 2 guys got stuck in the elevator for 45 minutes. i used the stairs a lot after that.

and there's nothing worse than getting in an elevator when you're really drunk. the moment that it starts to move always makes me want to throw up.

i guess i don't freak out like that, but i tend to get in/out VERY quickly
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement