return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

The Gallery Anjunabeats Special Friday 9th September
View this Thread in Original format
gfarmer2
Room 1:
Eddie Halliwell
Above & Beyond
Smith & Pledger
Osgur Can
Andy Moore
Riven

Room 2:
Hosted by Silver Planet
Jody Wisternoff (Way Out West)
Phil K
Aiden Lavelle
Nick Liousias
Chris Salt

VIP Room:
Anjunabeats Album Launch

As long admirers of the productions and the artists signed to leading trance label Anjunabeats, The Gallery is devoting Friday 9th September to the main players involved with the label’s success.

The main room charge will therefore be lead by two DJ/production duo’s who quite literally have the world at their feet; Above & Beyond and Smith & Pledger are as hot as they come. Championed by all the big hitters – Tiesto, Ferry Corsten, Armin Van Buuren, Paul Van Dyk and co, both outfits have really taken the trance scene by storm over recent years, firmly establishing themselves as ones to watch this year and beyond. With Above & Beyond winning Radio 1’s prestigious ‘Essential Mix 2004’ Award, this only proves the point further, with the boys beating the likes of Deep Dish, James Zabiela and Timo Maas in the process. Anjunabeats label mate Osgur Can makes his Gallery debut, plus we also welcome very special guest and Gallery fave Eddie Halliwell. Eddie is another DJ who everyone’s talking about. His technical ability on the decks is out of this world, making him one of the UK’s most exciting talents and a big favourite with the likes of Paul Van Dyk and Judge Jules. Andy Moore is this week’s final DJ of the night, with Riven returning to open up the night in style. Anjunabeats will also be launching their brand new compilation album in the lush surrounding of Turnmills’ Top Floor VIP Lounge.

Meanwhile in T2, the music adopts an electro-prog-breaks policy with Way Out West’s superb Jody Wisternoff and Australia’s breakbeat don Phil K headlining Silver Planet’s exclusive Back room party. The respected record label will be launching their new ‘Fear 4’ album on the night, with heavy DJ support from Silver Planet residents Aiden Lavelle & Nick Liousias and warm up maestro Chris Salt.

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?re...il&event=136045
Jubas
now that looks good..

saw A&B at global gathering.. went off.

can you sort us out for VIP gfarmer? :)
gfarmer2
Why?
who r u?
if so then email me or call me?

otherwise probably not.. but i can put you on a guestlist so u don't have to queue.
Chris Larkin
quote:
Originally posted by gfarmer2 Anjunabeats will also be launching their brand new compilation album in the lush surrounding of Turnmills’ Top Floor VIP Lounge.

:conf: :conf: :conf:

Would this be Volume 3 (now 11 weeks after release), or a new one?
lost_in_trance
I'm going

Eurostar booked
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement