return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Need help in Jamaica...
View this Thread in Original format
jamaicatrance
We're looking to setup a music festival at our resort on the southwest coast of Jamaica. Need help with finding GOOD Trance DJ's for hire. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
bananas
it all depends on what kind of monay are we talking about? :>
stren
-where in jamaica do you live ?
-near za beach
jamaicatrance
quote:
Originally posted by bananas
it all depends on what kind of monay are we talking about? :>

What kind of money ARE we talking about? I'm sure that we can find some amateurs for little or no money who would get off on the free herb vacation to Jamaica, however, we're interested in hiring a couple really good DJ's. I have no idea what DJ's get paid for doing a gig like this. Please help.

Irie.
Mr. Pink
this sounds like fun

could be a hoax.

could be legit.

what's your resort?
nchs09
em if u dont know. i dont htink u should throw a party
jamaicatrance
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
em if u dont know. i dont htink u should throw a party

The party's not all about Trance. Roots Reggae, Dance Hall, will also be involved in the festivities.
Mr. Pink
quote:
Originally posted by jamaicatrance
The party's not all about Trance. Roots Reggae, Dance Hall, will also be involved in the festivities.

how much are you WILLING to pay?

then add 2K ;)
jamaicatrance
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Pink
this sounds like fun

could be a hoax.

could be legit.

what's your resort?

What here is to smell of a hoax??? We're very legit and asking some legit questions.

Lost Beach Resort http://lostbeach.com , we pimp the hell out of the place at Ganja.com. We've served and stoned many a guest!
nchs09
quote:
What here is to smell of a hoax??? We're very legit and asking some legit questions.

Lost Beach Resort http://lostbeach.com , we pimp the hell out of the place at Ganja.com. We've served and stoned many a guest!
omg HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT TO SPENDDDDDDD MON

jamaicatrance
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
omg HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT TO SPENDDDDDDD MON

omg HOW MUCH DO "GOOD" DJ'S COST PER WEEK?

Now, to answer your question, I always want to spend as little as possible, but just enough to get what I'm asking for, MON.
nchs09
quote:
omg HOW MUCH DO "GOOD" DJ'S COST PER WEEK?

Now, to answer your question, I always want to spend as little as possible, but just enough to get what I'm asking for, MON.
per week? per night maybe u can spend up to 15k
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement