return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > User Feedback > tranceaddict Picks Discussion > Singles

Paris & Sharp - Aphrodite (Original Mix)
View this Thread in Original format
Swamper
... Comments ...
Lynx
a nice one to chill to for real. one of those tunes that brings up many images in a person's mind. nice.
DJ Pudl
Really cool tune. The vocals remind me of Hans Zimmer's work on Mission Impossible II and Gladiator. Nice.

Jonathan
torontotrance
This one has that nice chill feel.
FASTDJMP3
i love how the track changes at 5:30 , wow it kills me
DJ Kibon
...they definately sampled Gladiator a LOT for this song, particularly at 2:37. Same goes for the part of the song around 4:24, all the way through to the transition at 5:30 or so.

Very nice.
Jesse
Indeed, has some of the Gladiator samples in it..Exactly the same as Cass & Slide - Glad I Ate Her.. (Get it?)
So I consider this song one as a remix of Cass & Slide! :D
Still a very nice song to chill out on..
d_sub
great song ... it has a nice "goa" feeling. i gave it a 10 when voting :)
Trancer85
Yea parts of this song was taken from "hans zimmer" from the movie

Gladiator....I loved that movie. :)
Trance_Nut
I love this song alot, but does anyone know what version of this song is the version Tiesto used in his essential mix? I like this song but the one tiesto used has a bigger bass line and beat, either way this is a 10 on my trance list. (so much I got it to spin at the clubz)

John
dont like this at all, its an annoying track!!
peace:)
indigoe
The song from Gladiator is called "Sorrow" and features the beautiful voice of Lisa Gerrard (of Dead Can Dance fame). So basically this song is a remix of "sorrow" but it does not do it justice... sorry. Ok it's not too bad but I respect the original more :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement