return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

some interesting religious quotes from various american figures
View this Thread in Original format
BTG
http://www.reandev.com/taliban/

the best ones:

"If you commit a crime, you're guilty."

"[Homosexuals] want to come into churches and disrupt church services and throw blood all around and try to give people AIDS and spit in the face of ministers."

"Sex education classes in our public schools are promoting incest."

"Evolution is a bankrupt speculative philosophy, not a scientific fact. Only a spiritually bankrupt society could ever believe it...Only atheists could accept this Satanic theory."

"Your tax dollars are being used to pay for grade-school classes that teach our children that cannibalism, wife-swapping and murder of infants and the elderly are acceptable behavior."

:wtf:
jdat
"You know, I don't know about this doctrine of assassination, but if he thinks we're trying to assassinate him, I think that we really ought to go ahead and do it," Robertson said. "It's a whole lot cheaper than starting a war ... and I don't think any oil shipments will stop."

Oh yeah like the bible says " though shall not kill unless the oil shipments would stop " :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: ( semi loosely quoted that comment from Jon Stewart The Daily Show on the Pat Robertson statement about Hugo Chavez Venezuela's president ).
Interlude
Bob Dornan (Rep. R-CA)
"Don't use the word 'gay' unless it's an acronym for 'Got Aids Yet'"

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

but i dont get this one
"Sodomy is a graver sin than murder. – Unless there is life there can be no murder."
Spike
im sorry but religous quotes are hardly interesting
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement