return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Dress code?
View this Thread in Original format
rajay
Hey.. I'm leaving for europe this weekend from Los Angeles. Ill be in London for a few days and was wondering what the dress code is for the bars and clubs there. Im trying to aviod hauling a pair of dress shoes around. In LA, i can get away with a nice pair of jeans, a collared shirt and dress shirt pretty much anywhere- is that the case in London? Im also going to the greek islands, munich, prague and budapest- any ideas about the dress code there?
sleepydragon
if ur talking about proper clubs then u can wear whatever u like pretty much i think the same will apply no matter where u go in europe.
Phil raa
if ur gonna go to london, go to camden market and pick up some cheap camo trousers for £15 and some t shirts for £7 each :)
Cru54d3r
in regards to footwear smart trainers (eg not trainers that are white with a big nike logo on them) are fine ..
sykadelik
Theres the big club in Blackpool I went to once where Scott Bond was playing and was rejected for not wearing shoes. Can't for the life of me remember the name.
CraSHer[UK]
quote:
Originally posted by Cru54d3r
in regards to footwear smart trainers (eg not trainers that are white with a big nike logo on them) are fine ..

Are they?

To be honest most bars will be anti trainers, despite how expensive they might be.

Jeans & T-Shirt is fine, but why risk it and wear trainers? Besides if you aint no brad pitt in the looks department your giving bouncers the oppurtunity to discriminate with trainers.
BeatFreak
Can you wear hats (baseball caps) in clubs/bars there?
sykadelik
quote:
Originally posted by BeatFreak
Can you wear hats (baseball caps) in clubs/bars there?

:stongue: Chav.
BeatFreak
quote:
Originally posted by sykadelik
:stongue: Chav.

whatever that means...
Coup
lol no u cant.

sykadelik
quote:
Originally posted by BeatFreak
whatever that means...