return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Wife!!
View this Thread in Original format
enferno
you give sloppy head!

(everyone else, don't ask)
DarkAngel
This is an interesting Labor Day, to say the very least. :haha:
Mr. Pink
uh oh.........he's calling her out!

:nervous:

oh and btw- im javi:stongue:
enferno
here is the story:

i am sick as , and i have a high fever. aparently i was sleepwalking thsi afternoon yelling "javi, where's the weed at?" and had to explain to my lady after i woke up about javi, and that i met him on tranceaddict. and she was like wtf i post there too! and definately won't give me her screen name. she's in san fran right now visiting her brothers and her pops, so i might get a reply tonight.
Omega_Blue
quote:
Originally posted by enferno
here is the story:

i am sick as , and i have a high fever. aparently i was sleepwalking thsi afternoon yelling "javi, where's the weed at?" and had to explain to my lady after i woke up about javi, and that i met him on tranceaddict. and she was like wtf i post there too! and definately won't give me her screen name. she's in san fran right now visiting her brothers and her pops, so i might get a reply tonight.

:stongue: :stongue: that's crazy
Estella
;)
Sunsnail
krysta?
enferno
quote:
Originally posted by Sunsnail
krysta?

liar
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by Sunsnail
TIMMEH!
Zenchowdah
quote:
Originally posted by enferno
here is the story:

how you been, baby?

Edit : , i just realized i have a picture of myself in my avatar.

Estella
quote:
Originally posted by Zenchowdah
how you been, baby?
:stongue:
jonSun
Did she puke on your again?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement