return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Suppose you're driving and you pass by...
View this Thread in Original format
Spacey Orange
two 10 year-old kids about to come to blows. what would you do? ignore it and keep driving? pull over, grab a snack and watch it? stop to end it? i kept driving. i probably should have stopped it.:o
mentalbarter
umm join in and pwn both their asses
lacksesepsotygh
i had a simiral experience at an IKEA store in sweden, but these kids were maximum five years old. they were in the ball-park, or what to call it.. a cube filled with colored plastic balls in which kids can swim. anyhow. im really sure i must have seen the reincarnation of damien, the guy from omen. this little god evil mean kid with a horrible grin on his face started picking upp balls and throwing them with full force on an already crying kid. he kept throwing and throwing right in his face, and no store personal were around to see it. luckily, there were lots of people around that started banging on the window to the cube yelling at the evil kid to stop. then i think he started crying.. damn kids, they can be so evil :disbelief

you could really see in the ball-throwing kid's face that he was enjoying it fully..
Zenchowdah
quote:
Originally posted by lacksesepsotygh
i had a simiral experience at an IKEA store in sweden, but these kids were maximum five years old. they were in the ball-park, or what to call it.. a cube filled with colored plastic balls in which kids can swim. anyhow. im really sure i must have seen the reincarnation of damien, the guy from omen. this little god evil mean kid with a horrible grin on his face started picking upp balls and throwing them with full force on an already crying kid. he kept throwing and throwing right in his face, and no store personal were around to see it. luckily, there were lots of people around that started banging on the window to the cube yelling at the evil kid to stop. then i think he started crying.. damn kids, they can be so evil :disbelief

you could really see in the ball-throwing kid's face that he was enjoying it fully..

more proof (as if more were necesary) that IKEA is evil.
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by Spacey Orange
two 10 year-old kids about to come to blows. what would you do? ignore it and keep driving? pull over, grab a snack and watch it? stop to end it? i kept driving. i probably should have stopped it.:o

start taking bets on who's going to win ?
RipYouAnother
I'd join in and brag about it later.
Moongoose
Stop, grab a bag of popcorn and place a bet :D
lacksesepsotygh
quote:
Originally posted by Zenchowdah
more proof (as if more were necesary) that IKEA is evil.

:stongue:
jonze234
put on my don king wig and say "only in america" and take all their lunch money when i become the manager for the winner.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement