return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Cops looking for looters Video
View this Thread in Original format
mooreveedub
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/31299...s_be_tolerated/
Coup
that police women had a ing trolley full of stuff, and when she was rumbled by the reportor, tried to walk away and act casual! shocking.
JakeC
LOL
dj_bas
hahahahaha i like that little black kid with the pink shorts "that doesn't look like your color..."

so he drops it and walks away.

its one thing to take the clothes and food and stuff if you need it, but c'mon did that kid need that PowerWheel jeep?
::TranceVanDyk::
COPS - THE NEW ORLEANS SPECIAL - BUSTIN' LOOTERS PART I
igottaknow
I'm proud to be an american we don't stop shopping even in the midst of a catestrophe. That cop sequence was hilarious, I can only imagine what they would have seen if they stopped by a dunkin donuts. :stongue:
jdat
For thos who haven't been following Directnic's blog who is a hoster in NO and had to keep running business no matter what:

They have mentionned seeing cops kick people out of stores so they could then back up their trucks into the entrance and load up more easily...

If you want to see the blog: http://mgno.com/
Very interesting daily read.

Poor cops:
smokeape
Sorry ass cops need to be fired. No law and order there. Film is enough to have them fired.

I don't see them looting any food items to survive, just Nikes and they hope to pawn for profit. Shameful. And I noticed the cops were uniformly black as well. What's up with that? Just an observation mind you in the prevailing racist sentiment...

:whip: :whip: :whip:
[[[smoke]]]

Holden & Thompson - Come to Me (Club Mix)
jdat
quote:
Originally posted by smokeape
Sorry ass cops need to be fired. No law and order there. Film is enough to have them fired.

I don't see them looting any food items to survive, just Nikes and they hope to pawn for profit. Shameful. And I noticed the cops were uniformly black as well. What's up with that? Just an observation mind you in the prevailing racist sentiment...

:whip: :whip: :whip:
[[[smoke]]]

Holden & Thompson - Come to Me (Club Mix)

Considering a Third of the police force is currently unaccounted for .... ran away or who knows what

and the rest in NO is looting.

Makes for a great and safe city!
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by jdat
Considering a Third of the police force is currently unaccounted for .... ran away or who knows what

and the rest in NO is looting.

Makes for a great and safe city!

police side by side with the looters ahhhaaa. i'm always saying can't we all get along but this is rediculous!

jdat
quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
police side by side with the looters ahhhaaa. i'm always saying can't we all get along but this is rediculous!

Well you gotta hook a brother up during hard times and tribulations you know :) :p
Googooly
police looting.....unblievable!!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement