return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
The end.
View this Thread in Original format
wwu.punisher
I woke up this morning and, while staring at myself in the mirror as I brushed my teeth, decided that it was time for a change... time to make a decision about something and stick with it... time to grow up a bit... time to stop daydreaming about what I could have done with my life at one point in time and just make a go at things, now... time to stop making a mess of my life and to do what I've known in my heart was right for a long time, now. Years, to be exact.

Fast forward to four hours ago...

7:00PM - I broke up with the girl I've been dating for the past nine months. No tearful goodbyes. No long, drawn-out explanation. Clean break.

8:10PM - I got in my car and drove twenty minutes to the bowling alley where my high school sweetheart has been working for the past three years.

(Background: We were engaged at one point, but broke it off because I was leaving for college and she was staying behind... among other things. We reconnected about a month ago and have been talking on a daily basis since. Lots has changed over the past three years, but not the things that count. I realized about a week ago that I never allowed myself a chance to get over her and as a consequence I am still very much in love with her. I dealt with that over the past few years by changing girls (meaningless girls) like I change my underwear... once a month or so. I'm not proud of that, but I'm also not going to dwell on the past.)

8:30PM - I got out of my car and walked inside.

8:35PM - I pulled her out from behind the counter, wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her like I've never kissed anyone before in my life. Right there in front of an entire bowling league, her boss, and several of her coworkers.

8:40PM - We finally managed to stop kissing long enough for me to apologize for letting her go the first time around and she reciprocated the apology. It took another thirty minutes before either of us could manage to let each other go. This was immediately followed by an extremely awkward moment in which her coworkers and several bowlers in the immediate area started clapping. I laughed. She cried. We left together... and I just finally let her go a few minutes ago. (It's now 11:14PM.)

Moral of the story? There isn't one. Take what you will from this. I feel really weird right now... calmer and more normal than I have felt in years. I can't help but wonder what things would be like right now had I just done something like this sooner. "Incredible" is the first word that comes to mind in trying to describe my night, but it just doesn't do it justice.

Night, folks. Do whatever you want to do with this thread... Flame me... cast your doubts... show your support. I could give a damn. The fact of the matter is that I will be married within the next few months if all goes according to plan and will likely disappear from these boards, anyhow. ;)
Zenchowdah
hell yes, thats ing awesome. keep it goin though, man, dont let the feeling die.
Boomer187
nice and inspiring.
wwu.punisher
quote:
Originally posted by Zenchowdah
hell yes, thats ing awesome. keep it goin though, man, dont let the feeling die.

Not a chance. I let her go once. I'll die before I let her go again. No exaggerations, there.
Zenchowdah
quote:
Originally posted by wwu.punisher
Not a chance. I let her go once. I'll die before I let her go again. No exaggerations, there.

i dont mean just with her, i mean the rest of your life as well, apply, homes. biology is applied chemistry, just as philosophy is applied biology.
Aiwendil
*theme from titanic*
wwu.punisher
quote:
Originally posted by Aiwendil
*theme from titanic*

:stongue:

You actually posted something funny. I'm amazed. ;)
dinoXpress
quote:
Originally posted by wwu.punisher
The fact of the matter is that I will be married within the next few months if all goes according to plan and will likely disappear from these boards, anyhow. ;)

:(
Xenocreator_PG_
good one mate.

it's good to have love in your life. Hope it lasts for at least 6 months of amazing sex.
dinoXpress
quote:
Originally posted by Nou
PUNISHER YOU ARE ING AWESOME.

I do the same thing in the mirror every morning... then I come check on TA and forget what I am doing and before I know it, its 3am and I haven't eaten...

wow nou.

dinoXpress
quote:
Originally posted by Nou
IM NOT JOKING EITHER! :wtf:

In the last 72 hours, minus tonight I have eaten three meals, all of which were a sandwich and some chips. Im home alone for the week so I have no one to tell me to eat. :sadgreen: :sadgreen:

I see why that girl said I am too clingy (obsessivly clingy actually was the definition)... I cant survive with out someone telling me what to do... :nervous:

u need some direction nou.. go to school.. do something.. stop wasting your life.. eventually you will find yourself all alone all your freinds having moved on etc etc..:nervous:
dinoXpress
quote:
Originally posted by Nou
LOL yea... probably right... should stop hanging out with my loser friends that do the same thing as me.... wait... :nervous:

:whip:

u need structure. lawl

whippy dude is on today.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Privacy Statement