return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Anyone been to Costa Rica?
View this Thread in Original format
DJ RJT
I'm thinking about taking a trip there over Winter break (Or, Winterim as the cool kids here at school call it...) to check out some rain forests, take like a 3 credit (But easy) course, and just chill out...

Anyone got any decent information on things to see/whether or not it's a cool place to chill/interesting ways to spend days?
604trancejunkie
u can bang 12 year olds while u are there for cheap :eek:

i think its the number 1 sex tourism place
i saw a documentary on sex tourism in costa rico :tongue2
Mr. Pink
I used to live in Panama, so I've visited Costa Rica.

It's a kick ass place man.

I recommend checkin out the beaches. Some solid beach resorts there and lodges to stay in. I'm sure you could figure out the info. It's a top surf spot in Central America.... I'd say, enjoy the beach, but also keep in mind that there's some good forest in that shizzat. So maybe hike a bit.......

hey.......jet skiing, hiking in the forest, chillin by water falls, partying it up, and possibly hookin up with a costan rican hottie......what more could a man ask for?:conf:
DJ RJT
Thanks Javi... I'm sure I'll dig it, most of the trip will be spent in the Forests, but even the flyer from International Programs says "Plenty of time for beach fun!"

:p

I'm hoping I'll be able to make it out and party a bit there too, hoping for a decent club somewhere on the trip... I'm also hoping Costa Rican drug laws aren't similar to some of the other notoriously strict countries across the globe... I'd be just the guy to try buying a pill or some pot and end up getting some crazy rediiculase punishment... It'd be like that American kid who got caned in Singapore all over again...

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Pink
and possibly hookin up with a costan rican hottie......what more could a man ask for?:conf:

I think Myra would punch me in the balls... :eek:

Everything else sounds great though... :D
Omega_Blue
w00t for the 12 year old underground sex market

:wtf:

... on a sidenote, me and a couple good friends are seriously contemplating a euro trip this spring.... :D :D :D :D exciting!!!!

Rob- are you talking about like, a study abroad type dealy or something?
Mr. Pink
Yeah dude, you're going to have a good time.

I think you should look up somewhere that states the nightlife in costa rica.....it must be found online somewhere, meng.

I know in PR we post it up, and we're psuedo 3rd world........im positive costa rica has something up on their activities ;)

plus, I wouldn't worry about the drug laws buddy :D

Drugs down there should be cheaper and good.......you just need a hook up.
Finding that, tho.......is hard :(

luckily for me- when i go down there i will have an indian tribe smoke me out to hell and beyond :stongue:

find the good people, plan ahead (come Costa Rican TA's?) and you will be blessed, my friend. :cool:
DJ RJT
Yeah, it's definitely a study abroad program, Point has an amazing Internation Studies department... Here's a link to some of the trip info:

http://www.uwsp.edu/studyabroad/fac...staRica0405.htm

And another one I'm considering that goes to Mexico and Belize:

http://www.uwsp.edu/studyabroad/fac...terim200405.htm

I'm sure they'd both be a lot of fun, though a bit expensive, I've only heard good things from anyone who has gone on these trips... Lots of free time to check things out on your own, loosely structured, but still includes a lot, if not all of what you need right in the price... I mean aside from the extracurriculars ;)

Good idea with some CR TA's though Javi... I gotta look into that...

Edit: Oh yeah, Australia & Africa (South Africa & Morocco) are also being planned, but no details until October...
Mr. Pink
quote:
Originally posted by DJ RJT
Good idea with some CR TA's though Javi... I gotta look into that...

I gotta say, as much as TranceAddict is a website, and we do talk on forums.......

...I have met a lot of my closest friends on TA....met Florida TA's during WMC....and a hell of a lot of TA's from around the world at WMC, period.

Ta's can hook you up where ever you go. Most are cool people, at least the one's i've met ;)

so look into that . You're bound to find a guide.

I know if you ever visited the ATL, you'd have a solid hook up;) :toocool:
dinoXpress
<3 costa rica.. had a fun trip there!!

check out Jaco, Arenal and Manuel Antonio
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement