return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
A pic of the UKTA Gang!
View this Thread in Original format
DuMonde TrAnCeR
on my new sig, but whose who dun dun duuuun....

actually you know what all of them apart from me looks like.... ah !
ABTsportsline
cool pic guys! :D :)

who's the ugly bloke second from the right? :p :D ;)

here you go:

Tin-Foilarmz, pizza-addict, RB, jeff?, dumonde-wannabe, and i don't know!

that's my guess for the lineup?

heheh, fun fun! more picture ID-ing! :D :)

-ABT-
Lynx
heh we got goldie on the left there, rainbowbrite in the centre...is that j in the back?? he's got short hair so i can't really tell...but if he's got his mouth open than it's gotta be him. hehe. :p jokes. heheh.nice pic man. who's the dude on the right?
FASTDJMP3
guess who's on the right !!!!!! haha it's the devil doll and radiskull ADDICT :D do u know who i mean ABT ? :D
ABTsportsline
oh thats SPUD! hahah, spuds mackenzie! the devildoll freak....

yeah i know him. pauly shore over there on the right.... riiiiight.

LoL... cool pic guys. almost rivals the famous "TA's in Vancouver Subway System" photo! :) :D

-ABT-
Lynx
ahhhh spad! lolz. you crazee foo. heheh.
bluE_Neon
lol u all looked ed! :p coup looks like he was hidding from da picture hehe :stongue:
TimeWarp
Hey!.... Can anyone tell me how did u get that Gatecrasher shirt and where did u get it from??
and NO i know its not on the gatecrasher website....
i want THAT exact same one!

Please someone tell me:eyes:
Miss Proximus
dang! nita is more cute on every pic! ;)

and spad......looking good baby ;) :p

wish i'd been there....ah well.....I'll see you guys the 16th of February again eh? :) looking forward too it :) U coming too Dumonde??? It'll be fun I'll tell ya :)
tu_face
aye thats me catchin fly's in the back... miss p are u thinking of switching sides? :p

timewarp... those tshirts with the gc lion on were made by dumonde trancer.. or at least he got it printed at a printing shop..

ABTsportsline

you know whats funny? at first glance, that arm around goldenarmz kinda looks like jeff's! or even dumonde trancer's! heheh..... looks really awkward if you picture that! then obviously you realise its coups.... but still, funny mental picture. try to picture it, heh. :)

-ABT-
BLuEOcEaN420
awwwwww lovely pic of u all crasher kids lol :)

u lot are crazy hehehe esp jeff and dumondetrancer :p ;)

anita getting swamped by the ta boys :) heheeheh keep them in tact QT :p

/me looks @ the pic in envy whishing that she would one day graduate from being a crasher virgin :o :D hheehehhehehhehhehe

-BLuEOcEaN420
~70278330~
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement