return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Im going to be gone for a while ....:(
View this Thread in Original format
TranceFusion
Yeah well I just thought I would come say goodbye for a bit as I'm having surgery tomorrow morning @ 9. :( The doc said i'll be out for about 10-12 days and you all know thats freeking 10-12 days too long with out the net. So yeah hope everyone has a great Christmas and I'll try to get back A.S.A.P!
Later all...
:TranceFusion::rolleyes:

BTW the resolution on my pic sucks balls, well I'll try to fix it later so you all can see my beautiful picture...lol j.k:stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
AngėlDust
10-12 days:eek: :eek: :eek: For some reason i didn't catch that it would be so long. Well, hope all goes well!
AngėlDust
ABTsportsline
miiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeee!

PM me about that! what are you goin in for? hope all goes well, tell brandon i said whats up, and as you always say.... "catch you on tha flip side!" LoL....

good luck and hope you come back soon.... and tell brandon's sorry ass to start posting again!

-R-
Trancewave
hey good luck on your surgery.
lMIlk
hope you don't mind me asking but whats ur surgery about? will you be ok?
TranceFusion
Hey guys i literally have like 30 sec to write you bear with me for anything wrong. my sugrery is with my front tooth. i'll explain the story some time when i get back. i should be alright but yeah, thanks again :tf:
Gekhous
eventhough u might never read this: gl& dont die dude!!! ;)
TranceFusion
:( :( Alright the full story of what happened to me to lead to surgery. 8th Gread im playing basketball out side against some bigger guys kicking their ass. when one fouled me, i asked for the ball and he just decided to knock my tooth out on a blind shot. it sucked. doctors put it back in thouhgt everythign was fine. well i got braces put on that year and then had them ever since. to sum it up i was going to get them taken off about a month ago and the discovered that that rood was dieing and they wanted to pull it.:toothless

so today i go in for the surgery, drugged up on (4) lorazeam 1 mg tablets, (2)HydrocodAP/AP/ 5/500mg <=> prkasets and (2) Amoxicillin 500mg, on top of the 6 shots in my mouth.. i have to say today sucked.
im here a whole lot sooner than i thought i would be. thank god. So yeah great to be back. BTW I GOT TO LISTEN TO MY CD PLAYER DURRING THE ENTIRE OPPERATON SINCE I WAS AWAKE FOR ALL OF IT LISTING TO TIėSTO's Magik 6!!!!

Edit..i have the stitces out on dec26th, and i dunno from there.
maybe graduate to solid food!!!!:stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
:toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless
mr_stamper
Hehe, surgery with Tiesto! That cant be that bad! :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement