return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
what you did when you were drunk?
View this Thread in Original format
Nrg2Nfinit
ok im sick of all these drunk threads saying.. ahhaha yeah im drunk and this and that.. i drank 50 beers.. bla bla bla.. ok so lets find out what you guys did when you were drunk

ok.. so i was drunk today and i went inside a subway and started smoking the cigarette in a non smoking place.. so i got kicked out of the subway.. which was pretty dumb but yea

i went up to thislimo with some girls sitting in the back and i grabbed her cheek and asked her if i could pinch it.. and she didnt call teh cops :eek:

I asked a girl to marry me on the street and she said for me to marry this guy friend i was with so i told her lets at least have some sex.. and she told me to get lost :wtf:

i spent the last bit of my night watching my friend dj at this gay bar and some transvestites hit on me and i told them i dont take it up the pooper
Nrg2Nfinit
oh i also walked into a street sign
Coup
Thread closed and 48hr ban for Nrg2Nfinit. :p

first time i was ever drunk i fell asleep in my friends bathroom, with my head inside the toilet :nervous:
Ian^
FA Cup final 1995. We went for a bike ride and got back in time for the football. Everyone had a bit of booze they bought out & we got drunk as Man Utd played Everton. Then stupidly we went out to play football straight after. One of my mates was really ill from it all, he puked his guts up, so he slept over at mine that night cos his mum would've known he was drunk. To this day my mum still thinks he had a headache
Orbax
I posted on TA

:wtf:

hehe actually went on a walk through the pouring rain and hung out with friends ....I love rain. its pretty sweet after a long hot summer
Mebot
first time i got drunk i swung off trees and tried to play miniature golf and threw my golf club in the water.
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
i fingered a 51 year old woman at a rave infront of her husband... i was ed on pills, but i was drinking aswell

havnt got time to type all the ed up stuff ive done when bladdered :haha:
Kaidreas
I got so drunk, I can't remember what happened to me. I can still only see blurry faces asking me if i'm allright and stuff and also somebody saying: "we called an ambulance"
there was white liquid comming out of my mouth (my friends said I was looking like a horse who won a gold medal at the olympics)
MarathonMan
Got drunk, woke up next day with a traffic cone in my bed. Yep, my days at uni were wild!!!!!! :stongue: :nervous: :conf:
vrahnos
when i'm drunk i'm trying to get more drunk :wtf:

Mr. Pink
I didn't read this thread at all.

didnt even read the subject.....nothing.

i think its because im so DRUNK and had like 50 beers!!!!!

z0mg! :eek:
Nrg2Nfinit
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Pink
I didn't read this thread at all.

didnt even read the subject.....nothing.

i think its because im so DRUNK and had like 50 beers!!!!!

z0mg! :eek:

l;ol n00b
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement