return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Parade 2005

PvD 1015 VIP
View this Thread in Original format
GuyLaDouche
Hello,
I am interesting in going to the PvD show ate 1015. I've been reading several posts about how crowded it might be

Indeed, as a former SF resident, I can remember the sardine like atmosphere.

The thing I never went to the VIP "section". Do you think the VIP will be just as packed? Also where is the VIP in 1015?

Thanks
GuyLaDouche
Also will cameras be allowed in to 1015?
DaveT
Well, when PvD played last time, the VIP room was the "blue room" upstairs....but since then Ten15 has turned it's old tradional VIP room into...well, the VIP room...which is bigger than the blue room and they've converted an old smoking room into a mezzanine/balcony overlooking the main room since then....so that might all be the VIP now. Hard to say how they are gonna handle it with such a massive lineup playing.

Dave
in2muzikk
quote:
Originally posted by GuyLaDouche
Also will cameras be allowed in to 1015?

Yeah, I wanna know this too. I would assume they are, since I saw a lot of photos online from Blank & Jones @1015 several months ago, but always good to make sure...
Trancelover24
Yes 1015 allows cameras
lex400sc
just don't stand directly in front of the booth otherwise you might go home with a head full of cigarette ash from the smoke balcony directly above the dance floor :rolleyes:
in2muzikk
quote:
Originally posted by lex400sc
you might go home with a head full of cigarette ash from the smoke balcony directly above the dance floor :rolleyes:

hmmm, and I'm sure that's NOT covered under Canon USA's factory warranty either! :eek:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement