return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Other > Political Discussion / Debate

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Katrina aid from Cuba? No thanks, says U.S.
View this Thread in Original format
LiquidX
I cant understand how SOME still like this president jeeeezz

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9311876/
St_Andrew
Yes, only an idiot would say no to "1,600 medics, field hospitals and 83 tons of medical supplies"

:whip: :whip:
Yoepus
How is this any different then when Iran had its huge earthquake at bam and still said no to Israeli aid and rescue teams (one of the most advance and experience in rubble recovery in the world)?
St_Andrew
quote:
Originally posted by Yoepus
How is this any different then when Iran had its huge earthquake a while back which said no to Israeli aid and rescue teams?

Who said that was smart by Iran?! Obviously Iran's government is a bunch of stupid s!
monkey1717
Not all of us voted for Bush. I know I didn't... I think he's an idiot. As an American... I'm very sadden and disappointed on how Bush/FEMA has handled things. But that's to be expected with how the Bush Adminstration has ran things.
LiquidX
quote:
Originally posted by Yoepus
How is this any different then when Iran had its huge earthquake at bam and still said no to Israeli aid and rescue teams (one of the most advance and experience in rubble recovery in the world)?

So your admiting the stupidity of Iran with the one that rules the US.. ;)
Reverend_Trance
quote:
Originally posted by monkey1717
Not all of us voted for Bush. I know I didn't... I think he's an idiot. As an American... I'm very sadden and disappointed on how Bush/FEMA has handled things. But that's to be expected with how the Bush Adminstration has ran things.

I voted for Bush. I think he is a human being who tends to screw up. I am saddened that the state of Louisiana and the city of New Orleans could not do more.
Many politicians are corrpt and imperfect.
In New Olreans, they have the busses and transportation, not in Washington.
The State have to give the evacuation order, not the Feds
A considerable minority of diehards, wanted to remain.

There is enough blame to go around in my opinion.
1. Stupid People who chose to remain (not the ones with no transportation)
2. The City of New Orleans for not using the busses
3. The State of Louisiana for waiting to issue the evacuation order ( over 20 hours after the federal recommendation)
4. The Federal Government for appointing a horse judger to direct FEMA.
George Smiley
quote:
Originally posted by Reverend_Trance
I voted for Bush. I think he is a human being who tends to screw up.

What did you vote for him for then?!

:stongue:
Reverend_Trance
quote:
Originally posted by George Smiley
What did you vote for him for then?!

:stongue:

It should be "Why did I vote for him?" Because I speak good American!:D

Well, lets see.

George Bush - multi-millionaire, (me - lower middle class) and I agree with his Social Security plan of having private accounts. I liked him because he seemed human. He screws up when he speaks. He seems very real. A weak conservative compared to others and he has a broader appeal due to that. He still raises taxes.

John Kerry - multi-millionaire, seemed to me like a stuck-up prick and I was in Vietnam! A walking stiff in my opinion. He never laid out a strong plan for his version of Iraq. Openly wanted to raise taxes. A strong liberal.

Bush, I thought was the lesser of two evils. So shoot me, it is my right to vote, even though it is truly decided by an electoral college.
monkey1717
I couldn't agree with you more in terms of the electorial college electing the president.. if not Gore would have been president last time. In the end, it is the lesser of two evils. Can't trust a politicain no matter what party their in.

donnybrasco
quote:
Originally posted by St_Andrew
Yes, only an idiot would say no to "1,600 medics, field hospitals and 83 tons of medical supplies"

:whip: :whip:

If no one can see the obvious political implications of a country like Cuba "Offering" the U.S. aid, then you all truly know nah-dah about politics.
Q5echo
quote:
Originally posted by donnybrasco
If no one can see the obvious political implications of a country like Cuba "Offering" the U.S. aid, then you all truly know nah-dah about politics.

yup. and don't bother expaining it to these myopic dumbasses...

Castro sucks huge donkey !@#$%^&
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement