return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Trance/Dj tatoo
View this Thread in Original format
RoBDaWG
Eh flame me if this doesnt belong in this forum... but anyways, I really want to get a tatoo, and I've thought long and hard and I just can't think of what to get. All I know is I want it to have something to do with Trance, EDM, Clubbing, Raving, DJ'ing, etc... anyone have any thoughts?
dan hernan
Get the logo from Pacha, that would be nice.
Aquarian
At some point I had the idea of tatooing the lyrics to solarcoaster across my back.
Mr. Pink
a giant life sized face of Tiest0r right on your ass :)
Shafteh
Make sure you think about this Long and Hard...

do you want to have this Tattoo when you 70 and sitting with your grandchildren?

talking of which im going to get my next tattoo next week :)
Excite
the godskitchen or gatecrasher logo would look wicked..and i wouldn't mind having that on me when i'm 70 with grandchildren. :D
Marc Summers
Just don't get a tattoo of an E pill

Your grandkids will wonder what it is, and you will end up saying that it is your calcium suppliment. :wtf:
Demoted
quote:
Originally posted by Marc Summers
Just don't get a tattoo of an E pill

Your grandkids will wonder what it is, and you will end up saying that it is your calcium suppliment. :wtf:

I'd probably just tell them I really liked drugs.
Tayfoon
ID&T Logo accross your shoulders

sick
djallure
Make sure you'll forever be proud to have loved what you tattoo... I saw a guy in the club with a huge Black Hole Records tattoo, sufficed to say he was in regret after I laughed in his face :haha:

RoBDaWG
quote:
Originally posted by Tayfoon

sick

haha that thought has come to mind but i wanted something a little less, like on my calf or shoulder
basd
quote:
Originally posted by Tayfoon

sick

Yup, despicable, even.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement