return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Parade 2005

hey long time reader and first time poster
View this Thread in Original format
Vyruz Reaper
whats going on everyone!!!

hey, i just wanted to get some staright... first off i wanted to thank everyone here for letting me have a great summer by posting all the events coming to SF.. i had a great time seeing blank and jones at 1015.

special thanks to DaveT for everything!!

ok, need some help, shoudl i go to 1015 or the acutall LP?? i LOVE blank and jones, are they confimred to be there? how long will they be playing for?

or should i play it safe and go see PvD 3 hour set??

i live in danville/walnut creek area, anyone who need a ride lemme know!! can fit a couple more people

also, where is TA meet up going to be? i would finally love to meet u all

thanks

CYRUS
Orbital32
1015 or the actual Loveparade? i think this is a trick question so i say go to both! :D Now the afterparty vs. 1015, alot of us are going to the afterparty, they have an awesome lineup. But it all depends on what you like.

for the meetup, there's the meeup thread. which is still in the works.
Vyruz Reaper
quote:
Originally posted by Orbital32
1015 or the actual Loveparade? i think this is a trick question so i say go to both! :D Now the afterparty vs. 1015, alot of us are going to the afterparty, they have an awesome lineup. But it all depends on what you like.

for the meetup, there's the meeup thread. which is still in the works.

haha u know what i meant
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement