return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

Timo Mass @ Aria 09/19/2005
View this Thread in Original format
HEAR
:eyespop: :eyespop: Timo set was amazing , very intense, he really played crazy tracks. It was more tech/electro based but :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop: Non stop :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: Even when your sober!!!

Anyone has tracklist or recognise any songs :

In the middle of his set he played "Eric Prydz - knockout",
The rest was like a concert of winds and beats, I was very surprised.

So Help PLEASE !!!
PEACE :eyes: :eyes:
zshev
Timo rocks.. wish I was there :/
bobba lou
link yo u animal
Kane13
Great night it was..

im looking for 1 song in particular..

Its got a nice, dancy beat to it and then in the middle of the song it stops and goes into this part with like a Mediteranian guitar playing a few chords and then back to the dancy beat.. it went back and forth to the guitar sound and beat a couple times.. Im very sure the guitar part is from a movie or a tv show cuz ive heard it before (something from 12 Monkeys, Kill Bill (not bang bang), Pulp Fiction maybe?) .. any one can help?
HEAR
Yea I remember ! woow , :crazy: track !! It was a famous song cause i regognise it !

There one other track , it was the same kind of beat all the song but the trebble and "Wind Effect " kept on speeding for like 3 min Completely:eyespop: trip

I dunno , i dont think there is a link but Tracklist for that night would be amazing !

Eric Prydz - knockout : its the only track i recognised
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement